Specific Situations > Other Circumstances

UnWed Widows, come out come out where ever you are!

<< < (5/5)

kaleighmorgan13:
Hi all.

Where to begin.... I'm here because my boyfriend of 3 years was killed instantly in a single vehicle car accident 1 month ago on the 19th. I hate to call him just a boyfriend, as he was so much more - my soulmate, my best friend, my rock, the love of my life.... We lived together for the last 2 years. Though we weren't married yet, we had a beautiful life together.

That being said, we had our rough times. We had some trust issues and had broken up very recently for less than a month. After getting back together and deciding to put all of our past issues behind us, we had a ridiculously amazing last 2 months together. We were talking every day about getting married, and I think he was planning on proposing soon. Things were just so. insanely. perfect. I kind of feel like the break up happened for a reason... maybe God knew He was going to take Brad and wanted things to really end for us on a beautiful, happy note. I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason, but I can't begin to fathom what the reason would be for taking someone who had so much life and love ahead of him.

So anyway, now my best friend is gone, just like that. I feel numb, empty, and lost. I don't know where I'm supposed to go from here. I don't know why this has to happen. I miss him so much already, and it's only the beginning...

Christopher:
Marriage, according to thousands of years (the majority of mankind's existence) and since the Beginning:

Man + Woman + Sex = Marriage.

Corporations want to get their filthy hands in there and say things like "Not until you have a license!"
The authority of the corporations, like the United States LLC and its State corporations, descends through the legal system from the Throne of Lucifer in Vatican City LLC. Go ahead and research the legal system if you want, you'll find the same information. Personally I don't let demons tell me anything, especially whether or not I am married.

So those of you who were unwed under the demonic principalities of MindControl (GovernMent translates to this) were in truth married to the one you lost. Your widowhood is authentic.

Sex is sacred. Be careful who you lay with. Women store the electromagnetic imprint and DNA of every man they lay with. Men do a similar thing. Don't just share it freely.

Drafter:
My story is simple…
We were in a long term relationship (LTR) for close to 20 years. Never married. Thankfully in this day and time most people (including my employer) understand that but still respected the fact that we were a couple so we were still legally able to have insurance together etc., etc., etc.,... The worst thing is NJ doesn’t recognize un-wed couples (like other states) as common law marriage so a lot of legal issues are being sorted out.

faye:
Very few states, less than a dozen, recognize common law marriage.

A buddy of mine want to be on his girlfriend's  insurance.  The policy of her insurance company and employer was that you had to be married. 

Actually, at that time, they would have covered same sex domestic partners, too.  But if you could be legally married, you needed to do that. I guess I can see the point, you wouldn't want someone changing his or her covered partner every few months.

My friend and his girlfriend got married and just didn't tell anyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version