Socializing > Relationships/Remarriage

Introducing the new Relationships/Remarriage board

(1/3) > >>

Jess:
There has been demand for a place for those in committed relationships to be able to discuss the highs and lows of this circumstance. We would like this forum to evolve to meet the needs of its members, so we are going to try out having this space available as we agree that the idea has merit. In the event it does not make sense to keep it separated, we would simply merge this board back into the Social Encounters board so no one's posts are lost.

If you have an existing thread in Social Encounters that you think is better suited for this new space, please either reply to this post or send me a PM to request that it be moved.

lcoxwell:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Being in a seriously committed, dating relationship, in which we are having discussions about a future together, I have often wanted to make a post or ask questions of others, who are also in relationships. Often times, though, I did not want to start a new thread, for fear of feeling like the topic I wanted to start might not exactly fit in the social situations section.

TooSoon:
I started Long Distance Relationships.  That thread might be a better fit here; I was reluctant to post it in Social Encounters in the first place.

THANKS you guys!  You're the best!

Jess:

--- Quote from: TooSoon on April 10, 2015, 06:41:05 PM ---I started Long Distance Relationships.  That thread might be a better fit here; I was reluctant to post it in Social Encounters in the first place.

THANKS you guys!  You're the best!

--- End quote ---

Moved. Thank you. :)

marian1953:
this is just wonderful. Thanks so much!
Marian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version