Young Widow Forum > General Discussion

introduce yourself here

<< < (69/70) > >>

motski:
Thanks for the welcome Maureen.

Nymets1986:
My husband had a heart transplant at the age of 24 20 years ago  at the Cleveland Clinic and started having health issues this past spring with arrithymias and urosepsis from a complication from a kidney stone. 

He was admitted on 11/15 and his kidneys started to shut down as he was retaining fluid. He went into cardiac arrest in the ICU and passed away on 11/25.  We have a 16 year old that Mike adopted from my first marriage and a son that is 9 that was very close.  The last few days leading up to Mike's death were hard as he was at the Cleveland Clinic but myself and the kids were at home 4 hours away :'(.

candace0902:
Hello , I am another from the old board and haven't been back in quite awhile.  I'm so glad that this site continued; I dont think i would have survived the first two years without all the love and support I found here.  It will be six years on January 4th, and I still struggle with the holiday season. 

I'm glad to see some old friends here; our emails and phone calls were often the only life jacket I had.  For the newly widowed; visit often and even if you dont post you will find such amazing support reading posts from others who are still reeling from the shock and pain of their loss; but know you will always be welcomed and supported by all of us here.

sudnlysngl:
hi everyone, I was on ywbb and found you all here. it's been a while, but the hurt never goes away and I needed the support and love again. just passed the 11 year mark the other day and so much has happened since ywbb days. I had remarried, but we are divorcing now.  Thank goodness I'm smart enough that I never put him on MY house that has been mine and dh's for 25 yrs, so now I'm packing, selling, divorcing, and still grieving. wishing dh was here and wondering why I got myself into this mess with this jerk!
But, hey HI to those from ywbb, and to those of you I haven't met yet.

BrokenHeart2:
Hi SS, so sorry you are going through all of this.  I don't recall your name but I'm assuming this is a new one.
Sounds like you are in a "one day at a time" mode right now.
Gentle hugs to you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version