Author Topic: Hershey, PA - Sunday, May 17  (Read 5349 times)

TooSoon

Re: Hershey, PA - Sunday, May 17
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2015, 07:04:34 PM »
Hi PA pals,  I'm afraid there's just too much going on right now and we leave for England a few days later and I anticipate being in a panic.  Hate to miss it but know I will see you all in a few short weeks.  Enjoy!

SoVerySad

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 05:45:40 AM »
Oh, darn TS. I understand, but we'll miss you.  :( If you should unexpectedly find yourself with the extra time, you can still show up. There'll be plenty of room.

Is everyone else still in?
Without you, Baby, I'm not me.

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 07:51:42 PM »
I so wish I could make this one. It's just a bit too far for me :(
Gone but not forgotten.....my Squish.

Miss you forever baby girl, my Pru!

SoVerySad

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2015, 10:24:19 PM »
Oh, MS, does the idea of chocolate make it worth the drive? The kids & I will take you to tour Chocolate World after lunch if you've never been there. I went to a NJ bago two weeks ago which seemed crazy, but was really worth the trip.

We'd love to have you, but I also understand the distance is an issue.
Without you, Baby, I'm not me.

Michael797

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2015, 10:26:08 AM »
Dear folks, I regret to inform that, due to SVS having yet another reason to be sad (her bil passed away), she will be unable to attend the Hershey bago tomorrow. With that in mind, we're postponing until a better time. On the plus side, we can get caught up at the June bago at TooSoon's. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience, hoping to see everyone next month. Feel free, however, to send condolences to SVS, who could no doubt use some at this time.