Author Topic: Triggers..  (Read 673 times)

OneNow

Triggers..
« on: April 27, 2015, 04:44:05 AM »
Ah..hate them.

The other day got a call where I was asked..are you single..engaged..married..divorced? Said you left the one I am off...widowed. She said..oh that's ok. (Really lady..you have no clue.) Hernext question confirmed it. What is your combined income? Really lady...combined with who I asked? She asked me if I could hold...I said..not today.

The other asked for my husband by name and said they were from pain and management center. I said he is deceased. The guy said....ok I can call again.when is a good time to reach him. I said.he.is.dead. He said what I did not hear you. I said Dead..DEAD! DEAD!!!! By the third Dead I was screaming..he is never going to be here again!!! The phone went silent.

Felt bad screaming at the guy for days...back into a hole...but now I think back it felt good to get that out...been holding/hiding it

OneNow

Re: Triggers..
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 04:46:10 AM »
In for so long...then I thought it was funny that the call was from pain management....and now I feel better :-)

Carey

• Widowed 11/23/13 Joined YWBB 12/2/13
Re: Triggers..
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 07:28:57 AM »
TV shows ... like Grey's last week.  Watching couples grocery shop in walmart of all things.  F15s flying overhead. :(
I can't look at the stars they make me wonder where you are. 
Stars.... up on heaven's boulevard
And if I know you at all
I know you've gone too far
 So I .... I can't look at the stars --Grace Potter