Author Topic: A dildo with our loved one's ashes in it  (Read 7298 times)

IronBear

Re: A dildo with our loved one's ashes in it
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2015, 11:47:43 PM »
Whatever floats your boat but still creepy.

lcoxwell

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2015, 06:21:11 PM »
My husband would've found this type of thing hilarious, probably would've gotten me one as a joke

This made me laugh, which I really, really needed today. My Kenneth was known for having a bit of a sick, twisted humor, at times. He was also known for being quite the ladies' man before he met me, and for sleeping around with a large number of women, also before he met me. He was one of those men that just oozed sexuality.

Early in our marriage, and up until his health issues prevented it, we had a very, VERY healthy sex life. Had this been around, while he was still alive, he likely would have arranged to get one for me, as well, and would have thought it was the funniest thing ever. He just would have been disappointed, that he couldn't see me open the box, when it arrived.
"The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude." - Thornton Wilder

Thank you, my dearest Kenneth, for loving me and for giving me the best 13 years of my life.

mo12

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2015, 11:40:03 PM »
LOL!  and EW!  and LOL!  Oh my, this is disturbing.

nonesuch

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2015, 07:25:25 AM »
This beats my "Adding cremains to the Fimo and making it into beads" idea. 

Max2507

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2015, 02:04:38 PM »
I didn't even think this was real when I first saw the post but Bill Maher commented on his show about it so I read the thread. Not for me even if my DH had been cremated but there are so many weird widow thoughts, feelings, things that if someone did want one I could understand. Whatever gives one comfort (and hey an orgasm couldn't hurt either).