Author Topic: Phoenix Area  (Read 8651 times)

azjane

Phoenix Area
« on: March 09, 2015, 01:34:29 PM »
I haven't encountered any people in the Phoenix area. Would love to meet some locals  :D

*Note from Jess: I split the Phoenix posts into their own thread so maybe more Phoenicians will see it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 04:10:49 PM by Jess »

Lisa

• Global Moderator
Re: Phoenix Area
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 02:01:40 PM »
Im very lucky my region is ripe for bagos. As for phoenix, it can never hurt to post and see if anyone pops up.
"All the waves must reach the shore before the water calms"-Ray ♡

Jess

• Administrator
  • AKA Jezzy
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 02:53:40 PM »
I haven't encountered any people in the Phoenix area. Would love to meet some locals  :D

I'm in the Phoenix area. :)
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good. - Unknown

Don't be concerned about being disloyal to your pain by being joyous. - Hazrat Inayat Khan

Joe: 1979- 7/2014

Justin

• Administrator
  • From KY to AZ, USA AKA:MissingMarsha
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 03:11:43 PM »

I'm in the Phoenix area. :)

I will be in the Phoenix area the week of April 5. Maybe we could all do lunch or dinner during that time?  :)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 03:41:56 PM by Justin (MissingMarsha) »
Marsha 1975-2014

"Love is the province of the brave"

OSAAT

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 02:16:36 PM »
Hey! I will be in the Pheonix area for 2 weeks starting April 4th. I would love to meet up with you all, but will be without a vehicle. Maybe we could figure something out?

Laura1017

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 07:22:43 PM »
I'm in the Phoenix area and would love to get together.  I haven't been to a Bago for a few years and I miss them.
"I will see you again, in another life, when we are both cats"

Jess

• Administrator
  • AKA Jezzy
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2015, 09:23:58 PM »
This is really exciting! I'm sure we can help out with a ride if needed, OSAAT. I'm in the East Valley, but happy to go wherever.
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good. - Unknown

Don't be concerned about being disloyal to your pain by being joyous. - Hazrat Inayat Khan

Joe: 1979- 7/2014

Laura1017

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2015, 11:04:09 PM »
I'm in the East Valley, too.  I'd also be willing to help with a ride.  Let's make this happen!

OSAAT

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 01:03:37 AM »
Awesome! This is exciting. I appreciate the help with rides.

azjane

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 10:41:53 AM »
This is awesome! I'm in the East valley as well.

Grammy

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 03:36:58 PM »
I am in the east valley and may be up to bago  u am tied up for a month or so. Sounds fantastic!  ;D

twistedmensa

• Embracing the suck since 1968!
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2015, 02:36:16 AM »
I'm in the Phoenix area.  I would love to meet up.

OSAAT

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2015, 07:21:25 AM »
Hi Phoenix peeps!

Does anyone have a date in mind? I know we were aiming for the week of the 6th, correct? Also, a venue? Any ideas where we would like to meet?

As the time approaches, I find myself getting more and more excited!

linda5

• My one, my only
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 08:59:24 AM »
I'm "visiting" Phoenix next week!  My daughter, son-in-law, and baby just moved there.  I'll be going out there a lot, so I'll try to stay connected to know if there are any scheduled get togethers when I'm there.  BTW, what is the East Valley?  They currently live in the Chandler, Gilbert area.  But he wants to move closer to ASU next year.

Laura1017

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2015, 11:17:26 AM »
I'm so excited to see such a great response to this!  As for dates, I'm probably not the best one to comment.  I'm wide open the entire week of the 6th, with the exception of the 6th itself.  Those with busier schedules should probably weigh in  :)

If we stick with the East Valley, there are tons of options for venues, lots of great restaurants.  I've lived here almost 2 years now but I still don't know the "best" places to go.  I'm up for anything and willing to drive to wherever the group would prefer to meet (and pick up OSAAT).

Linda, Chandler and Gilbert are in the East Valley, so we should all be nearby when you visit.  I think the East Valley stretches to the ASU area, too.  Again, I'm newer to the area so I could be wrong on that, but ASU is in Tempe and that's not far from Gilbert or Chandler.