Author Topic: So mad!  (Read 1319 times)

Chrispy89

So mad!
« on: May 17, 2015, 03:05:57 AM »
The exact same thing that happened to my partner happened to someone in 2001! In TWO THOUSAND AND ONE!!! http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/FACE/stateface/ca/01ca008.html
Why are reversing cameras not placed on all heavy machinery? That type of machinery is worth big bucks and they can't chuck a couple hundred more on to install reversing cameras? Lots of cheap, crappy cars have reversing cameras these days!! One family's pain wasn't enough, they had to destroy someone elses? Unbelievable. If appropriate changes were made then, this could have been avoided now!!!!!!!!

swilson

• Widower since Sept. 2014
Re: So mad!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 07:01:47 AM »
Inexcusable. I understand profit margins can be slim in business but human life is our most precious commodity and much more valuable than a few extra bucks for the bottom line.
~ she's gone to Heaven so I've got to be good, so I can see my baby when I leave this world ~

SoVerySad

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 09:11:24 AM »
I'm sorry more wasn't done then, Chrispy. It is heartbreaking.

Hugs...
Without you, Baby, I'm not me.

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 10:07:17 AM »
I'm so sorry. ((((Hugs))))
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton