Author Topic: Please pray  (Read 4517 times)

linda5

• My one, my only
Re: Please pray
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2015, 09:49:23 PM »
Also praying for them.

Carey

• Widowed 11/23/13 Joined YWBB 12/2/13
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 08:19:44 AM »
I quit praying ... I have a hard time. and then I say, oh I'll pray for you and don't do it and feel like a hypocrite.  I will say I'm thinking about them and I truly do hope she doesn't end up having to join us.
I can't look at the stars they make me wonder where you are. 
Stars.... up on heaven's boulevard
And if I know you at all
I know you've gone too far
 So I .... I can't look at the stars --Grace Potter

lcoxwell

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2015, 09:00:20 PM »
I am sorry I haven't had a chance to read and respond to this earlier. This is such a heartbreaking situation. I will be praying, for the family, that they will have strength and comfort and peace, no matter what the outcome is.
"The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude." - Thornton Wilder

Thank you, my dearest Kenneth, for loving me and for giving me the best 13 years of my life.

Lisa

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2015, 12:38:42 AM »
They are stil in my thoughts
"All the waves must reach the shore before the water calms"-Ray ♡

Alexswife

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2015, 12:08:57 PM »
Thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes. I have been out of town this week and away from the internet so I haven;t been able to update.

Mrs. Jackie returned to work Monday. Her husband is scheduled to have surgery this upcoming Friday. I don't know how he is feeling or even how she is doing but I pray everything will be alright.  I will update when I know more.
There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. - Hebrews 4:7-8
Alex 1/31/91-7/19/12

singinmomo4

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2015, 12:46:23 PM »
Prayers going up for your friend.  I'm so sorry.   :(
Rick, an amazing husband, father, fisherman & fisher of men with a servants heart who served God every day. ReRe, miss your smile & twinkle in your eye.

Alexswife

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2015, 09:16:37 PM »
Mrs. Jackie's husband had his aneurysm removed on Friday. They said he did very well during the surgery but had a few seizures after the surgery due to the medicine he was on. I heard this morning that he hasn't opened his eyes since the surgery and he's on a vent because his heart needs rest.

It still sounds kind of touch and go to me. Please continue the good thoughts and prayers. I will update when I know more about his condition.
There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. - Hebrews 4:7-8
Alex 1/31/91-7/19/12

lcoxwell

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2015, 04:08:33 PM »
Thanks for the update. I will be continuing to pray.
"The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude." - Thornton Wilder

Thank you, my dearest Kenneth, for loving me and for giving me the best 13 years of my life.