Author Topic: Vancouver, BC/ Van Isle/ Pacific Northwest this fall?  (Read 4474 times)

Losttogether

Re: Vancouver, BC/ Van Isle/ Pacific Northwest this fall?
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2015, 10:28:02 AM »
Weekends are best for me also as I work through the week.
How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart you begin to understand... there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend. Some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold.

mo12

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2015, 11:19:24 PM »
Sorry I've been MIA around here.  I have to go back to my other home (where the house is that I rent out now) the weekend of Oct 24th.  Could still do that weekend of Nov 7/8 but Losttogether since you are in Victoria too would be great if you could come for at least part of it!  Could also do the 14/15...

Mr C

• It's Your Heart
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2015, 01:13:21 AM »
Sorry I've been MIA around here.  I have to go back to my other home (where the house is that I rent out now) the weekend of Oct 24th.  Could still do that weekend of Nov 7/8 but Losttogether since you are in Victoria too would be great if you could come for at least part of it!  Could also do the 14/15...

I could come up for a bago any of those weekends.
Mrs.C, You have been my Sweetheart, Best Friend and Love since 1987. You will be my Wife forever and ever and ever. Love Always, Mr. C

Losttogether

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2015, 12:15:09 AM »
Would Nov14/15 work for some people?  I'd LOVE to meet up with you all...
How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart you begin to understand... there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend. Some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold.