Author Topic: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread  (Read 66983 times)

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
Re: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2015, 06:14:42 AM »
Klim, just Fuck!  I hope it's not too late to get it in.  My guess is that if you e already put money down, they will take a form late.

Good luck! And Fuck that you've got no one to lean on!
You will forever be my always.

IfIonlycould

• Joined YWBB 2008
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2015, 10:00:29 AM »
Fuck people who think just because they think of something a certain way THAT is the RIGHT way.....I am sick and fucking tired of people constantly interjecting their own viewpoints ...GREAT GOOD FOR YOU! THAT is good for your life, now kindly step aside and allow me to live MY life from my vantage point. FUCK and then you wonder why I want to be left alone. 
We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds.
Aristotle Onassis

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2015, 03:44:23 AM »
IOOC, I don't wonder but feel the same. Fuck you until you've walked a mile in my shoes. Oh and don't compare your life to mine until you've lived it, then you can give advice if I ask for it.
I don't want it to be his legacy that his death destroyed me.
I need to honour his life by rebuilding my life.

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2015, 06:40:19 AM »
Fuck everyone who has to point out to my son repeatedly all he has lost and endured in 2 years and ask him about his plans for the future when he obviously is struggling with the present.  It goes like this:
"Wow 2 shoulder surgeries in 2 years, you can never swim in college again?"
"You missed second semester freshman year, how can you you catch up? You can't live with your friends because you dont have enough credits, that sucks"
" your Dad would want you to do. X, y, z"
"Is it hard to see everyone's posts about Fathers Day"
"You've lost a lot of weight, are you sick?"  His dad and 16 year old brother have Crohn's disease and dad had a neuroendocrine tumor in is colon, so no, he's not stressed already, really, we need you pointing it out.

Wheelerswife

• Widowed x 2.
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2015, 07:54:35 AM »
UGH, Trying!  Nope, didn't need that, eh? 

Sorry to have missed you when I was back east.  (I'm now north of Chicago!)

Maureen
Life is short.  Love with all you've got. 

Barry 11/29/55-9/22/09       John  1/16/57-1/11/14

Empathy  Developer  Responsibility  Adaptability Connectedness

IfIonlycould

• Joined YWBB 2008
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2015, 03:37:57 PM »
Trying-   WHAT  THE  FUCK ?!?!?!  Who are these horrendous people saying these things to your son?  "Is it hard to see everyone's posts about fathers day?"   "Are you sick?"   Who in their right mind would even ask that??????  Gee whiz what a bunch of dumb fucks...I'm standing beside you saying fuck you!
We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds.
Aristotle Onassis

MrsDan

« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2015, 07:32:18 PM »
Not very original here, but fuck the fucking IRS.
You are the Bear of my heart dear,
And nothing can take that away.

MrsDan

« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2015, 08:59:21 PM »
And while I'm on the subject of anagrams, fuck the DMV.
You are the Bear of my heart dear,
And nothing can take that away.

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2015, 01:08:27 PM »
Fuck that every time I think I'm seeing a little sunlight, it turns out to be a mirage. Fuck that this useless, stupid heart of mine won't take the hint and just die already. Fuck that it hurts and hurts and will. Not. Stop.
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

gracelet

• Eerily Cheerily - upbeat but sarcastic musings of a young lesbian widow
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2015, 08:07:52 AM »
fuck you bank for not knowing what the fuck to do with the form i had to fill in. YOU asked me to come in. 'What's the reason behind your request?' err. SHE'S FUCKING DEAD

Fuck you in-laws. Just fuck fuck fuck fuck you for trying to take me for all i have left. You are fucking cruel and you should be disgusted by your behaviour. She loved ME more than anything in the world.

FUCK that i let this anger surface again.
Musings of this sarcastic but upbeat young widow can be read here : www.eerilycheerily.com

conflicted

« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2015, 11:46:48 AM »
Fuck the people who asked me at 4 months "so, how's your love life?"  Um...he's DEAD! 

Fuck the person who asked me if my DH "smelled" when I found his lifeless body on the floor after work (4 hrs too late)

Fuck the people who give me advice based off them losing someone not even close to them

Fuck the people who told me to "move on" after only 3 or 4 months of grieving

Fuck the people who think I'm back to normal just because I put up a great facade and keep up with my routine

Fuck the people who keep bringing up my DH's death without any consideration of my PTSD and that I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT HIS DEATH WHILE I'M EATING

Fuck the person who told me a few weeks out that I'm young and have my whole life ahead of me. My DH WAS my life asshole

Fuck the people who tell me how I should cope just because they have lost someone.  We all cope differently.  And we all experienced a loss differently

Fuck Halloween.  I hate seeing any more corpses...

Fuck those who do not honor my DH when he spent his moments alive trying to help them

Fuck these weird dreams I keep having about DH lately.  My dreams of him used to be so beautiful

Fuck my brain for constantly remembering bad images. I want to remember him ALIVE

Fuck tv and the media for being so OBSESSED with death and morbid forensic details

Fuck my DH's stepmom for being so petty and cold-hearted to me during his funeral and even months after. Btw, he hated you bitch!

Fuck the people who told me I looked great when I lost 50 lbs in 4 months from grieving

Fuck the people who act like I'm fat now because I'm finally eating and am at a healthy 120 lbs instead of 114 (when I was originally 160)

Fuck me for being such a wus and not visiting my DH's grave anymore  :'(  I just can't handle it

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 01:11:55 PM by conflicted »
In this time I come apart, but forever you will remain in my heart

widowat33

« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2015, 12:46:14 AM »
((Conflicted))
Fuck 'em all!
Grr..people make me angry. I get people commenting out of concern, but some of THOSE comments are horrible, and not all based on concern but are rather thoughtless and rude.

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2015, 09:45:48 PM »

Fuck the people who told me I looked great when I lost 50 lbs in 4 months from grieving.

Ditto here. After a year-plus, I still have people gush, "Wow, you look great! What's your diet secret?"

I tell them, "You wouldn't like this plan. It's called the Bereavement Diet and it sucks shit."

That generally shuts them up pretty fast. :-/

(((hugs)))
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

Captains wife

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2015, 11:28:34 AM »
F*** all these people in my life who expect me to do all the running around and make life easy for THEM - while I am a full time single mother working, trying to take care of a 4year old and a house. Wow, things really change from year 1 to year 3. FYI - that felt good to get off my chest....

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2015, 12:30:10 PM »
F*** the power company who turned off my electricity this morning and even though it was THEIR error, took 3 hours to turn it back on.

F*** the cable company who I waited for all morning to come turn on my house phone (the one they were supposed to turn on 10 days ago) and they didn't show because I didn't answer my house phone! Yes, the phone that they haven't hooked up, the reason they were coming, if I could answer the phone I WOULDN'T NEED THEM!!!!