Author Topic: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread  (Read 66172 times)

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread
« on: March 08, 2015, 05:48:03 PM »
Quote from: JustJen
Fuck the cold and heartless way we were cut loose without warning. But humongous hugs to everyone who found our new home-- and especially to Jezzy and Justin for putting it together so quickly and beautifully!

Quote from: Michael 797
Testing, testing... fuck one, fuck two - fuck me, fuck you....

Let's see if the smileys are working.   :D

Well, fuck being abandoned - but I coulda said that eight months ago. You never get used to it, but it seems that - with the right friends - you can deal. So there's that.

Quote from: widowat33
Lol, I was gonna say the same. Fuck the way we came together to share in our sadness, happiness and everything in between only to have it taken away. But now I'm happy once again, that we have this new place, and thankful to those who put it together so quickly!

Quote from: Stargazer74
Fuck Yeah! Fuck that the other board died suddenly, like my wife. Not fucking traumatizing in the least. But hey, I'm liking the new board and even have figured out that even though we can't post new stuff on the old board, we can EDIT our old posts, so we can spread the word that way.

Quote from: Gracelet
Fuck that new wids aren't easily going to be able to find a resource to help them. Fuck that I lose all my old posts.

Quote from: JaseBlade
Fuck the inquest I have to go to on Wednesday! And fuck the press that will be there- they have already caused enough grief for myself and my family, why should they be allowed there?!

Quote from: JacklessSally
Fuck starting over.

Quote from: Mangomom
Hey, how come you guys get this thread?  ;) I hope you don't mind a 2.5 year wid stopping by to let it fly occasionally!

Editorial comment: there is no time limit on grief or this thread. Everyone is welcome, any time, any reason!

Quote from: lcoxwell
I am not one to drop the "f bomb", nor do I even use the word, but it was an absolute favorite of my Kenneth's, and the last time I ever got to hear him say it was one year ago today.

I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

markb74

Re: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 07:15:03 PM »
Fuck those who say they will be there for you, and to ask them for anything... then you never hear from then again.

Fuck social situations when someone says something dumb then they realize what they said was not appropriate.

Fuck people who think you can flip a switch and go back to being normal.

Fuck people who think they can help you by making you rush and get rid of stuff you have a reason to hold onto and they dont get it.

It's OK to dig a pit of despair and jump in.
It's NOT OK to stay in there and wallow.

tk74

• Chanty Tribute 2014
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 10:29:45 PM »
I think I'm going to like it here.
Love is a difficult & lifelong journey.  You shouldn't have to travel it alone.

-tyler white

OSAAT

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 12:45:56 AM »
Haha!! So glad this made it over here!!

gracelet

• Eerily Cheerily - upbeat but sarcastic musings of a young lesbian widow
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 07:42:07 AM »
Is there a possibility of moving this into General?  I still like saying FUCK even though I'm outside the 6-12 months category ;-) 

Not a problem if you can't.  I'll just invade anyway.

FUCK that my widow bestie has been upset by her in laws.  She deserves to be left to grieve in peace.
Musings of this sarcastic but upbeat young widow can be read here : www.eerilycheerily.com

JacklessSally

• Some Bunny Loves you DB
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 08:34:49 AM »
Fuck yet another thing to learn... oh well, gives me something to do I suppose..
B.H.S. 1-20-1974 - 11-13-2014

You will always be my Jack and I will always be your Sally. For we were simply meant to be.

Jen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 08:37:10 AM »
I just put it where I originally found it. If the general concensus is to move it, I'm fine with that. I admit, I find it convenient... ;)
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 04:41:10 PM »
Fuck insomnia that leaves me exhausted all day. 
You will forever be my always.

Mangomom

• Widowed 8/10/12
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 11:18:02 PM »
Fuck that my kid is hurting and I can't make it better.  I know, this would have happened even if Dad didn't die, but still... It fucking sucks.  What sucks. Most is that I don't have another adult who is equally invested to bounce ideas off of.  There, now it's about him dying.

Jen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2015, 12:29:48 PM »
Big ol' DITTO here, Mangomom. My littlest guy was upset and crying a few nights ago-- he sobbed, "I wish I'd never been born! Then I wouldn't have stressed out Jim, and Jim wouldn't be dead!"  :'( :'( :'(

Fuck that we can't fix the grief for our babies, or for each other, or for ourselves. :(

OSAAT

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2015, 01:14:03 AM »
Fuck the insensitive prick who attacked me by saying I was dishonest because I still love J. (According to dickwaud of the fucking century) If I tell a new guy I am dating that I still love J, I am stirring the pot, and if I don't tell, I am dishonest. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?? FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON. FFS!!

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2015, 07:35:11 AM »
Fuck the people who have so much advice to give when they have no fucking idea what they are talking about.
I don't want it to be his legacy that his death destroyed me.
I need to honour his life by rebuilding my life.

JacklessSally

• Some Bunny Loves you DB
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2015, 07:50:49 AM »
Fuck the people who have so much advice to give when they have no fucking idea what they are talking about.

^ this.. 1000000 times this.

Fuck the people who compare the loss of my love to the loss of their distant relative or their pet. You do not know EXACTLY how I feel...
B.H.S. 1-20-1974 - 11-13-2014

You will always be my Jack and I will always be your Sally. For we were simply meant to be.

sphoc

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2015, 06:00:03 AM »
Fuck thinking that things were going better. It looks like I won't be able to buy a house after all as I can't seem to get financing. Fuck my school for it's weird enrollment reporting. Fuck that it feels like every major decision I make in my life turns to crap. Just fuck.

Jen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2015, 09:19:16 PM »
Fuck my feelings. Fuck this goddamn roller coaster from hell. I WANT OFF.