Author Topic: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread  (Read 67084 times)

DavidsKtBeth

• 26 years old & widowed -- 6.24.15
Re: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2015, 09:28:00 AM »
FUCK my life.. This blows.
?Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.?

"You could meet somebody tomorrow who would have better intentions for you than someone you?ve known forever. Time means nothing, character does."

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2015, 12:37:55 PM »
This blows.

It both blows and sucks, which shouldn't even be possible. :(  (((HUGS))))

Now then... ahem...

Fuck every tactless twat who gushes at me, "You look GREAT, what's your diet secret???" I tell them they don't want to know, and still they press it. Fine. Step one: get a call telling you that your beloved spouse has basically dropped dead on the living room floor. Step two: stop eating for six months. Step three: gradually reintroduce food, but not food you particularly like, because nothing tastes great anymore, so you might as well eat chicken and bran flakes as anything else. Step four: walk. Walk endlessly, because your brain is so jacked up and your heart hurts so much that you can't sit still, you can't concentrate on movies or tv or books, so you walk because it's pretty much the only way to get from the alarm going off in the morning to the light being (finally!!) turned off at night.

Sound good? I call it the Bereavement Diet, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Yeah, I've lost a chunk of weight and had to buy new clothes. I do not look "great." I look saggy, sad, and defeated, because-- guess what?-- I AM. :(
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 11:07:20 AM by Just Jen »
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2015, 12:22:39 AM »
Fuck Em all!  Stupid nonsense and stupid people! Fuck Em! Blows and sucks is right. Yup, I'm feeling a tad of anger right now. Thanks for letting me spew it.
I don't want it to be his legacy that his death destroyed me.
I need to honour his life by rebuilding my life.

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2015, 12:27:56 AM »
double post, not sure why, par for the course in my stupid ship try life I guess!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 04:24:29 AM by BrokenHeart2 »

donswife

« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2015, 06:56:50 PM »
yup just fuck this whole widowhood thing
not you guys.... but all the rest
My everything

canadiangirl

« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2015, 08:22:36 PM »
Fuuuuuuuck you to the people who offer help or say they can help when asked and then don't follow through or can't actually deliver.  And then there's the people who never offer assistance at all any more because of course everything is peachy keen here.  It's no wonder I hate asking for help so much- I put myself out there and am still left hanging. Is it really too much to ask for something to go right once in a while?  Haven't we had enough of this? FU, universe! 

pammierae7363

« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2015, 10:25:30 PM »
Fuck that his birthday is next week and I'm buying fucking flowers for his fucking grave instead of the cool new ham radio gadget or a new Steelers jersey or whatever else would make his eyes light up. Fuck that the birthday dinner will just be me and his mom and not a big party with friends and family. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Love you forever and forever. Love you with all my heart. Will I wait a lonely lifetime? If you want me to, I will.

THATgurl

« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2015, 04:21:07 AM »
Fuck just everyone and a bunch of all it all?  :P

The more I progress the more I realize I need to just say "fuck all y'all.  wanna have coffee?"

I do think that part of this young widow thing is being old before our time.

biscuit

« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2015, 02:44:09 PM »
Fuck everyone who has an opinion about where we should be in our grief without having experienced it themselves

Fuck everyone who I see for the first time since Wayne's death who ask me how life is and what am I up to these days? (um..barely surviving and going crazy)

and finally fuck the blissful ignorance of all the happily engaged couples around me who just cant believe how lucky they are and make sure everyone knows it

Jen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2015, 10:11:34 PM »
Fuck all this shit. Fuck that fucking isn't in my fucking future. Fuck this empty bed. Fuck it all. :( :( :(
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2015, 10:45:45 PM »
Yup! Fuck it al!!

Brenda

« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2015, 02:52:13 AM »
Fuck all this shit. Fuck that fucking isn't in my fucking future. Fuck this empty bed. Fuck it all. :( :( :(

Not sure anyone can beat that statement in terms of "high fuck content".

But yeah, I'll raise a glass to that.  And again and again until the whole bottle is gone, because there's no fucking in my future either.  Sucks, right?

donswife

« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2015, 06:52:56 PM »
Fuck that tomorrow would be his birthday
fuck that this is the first time in 27 years that I will not have him here to celebrate
Fuck that this time last year we were on vacation , one of the best ones we ever had
fuck that I am still baking his birthday cake tonight because if I didn't it would break my heart

My everything

Jen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2015, 12:00:47 PM »
Fuck that tomorrow would be his birthday
fuck that this is the first time in 27 years that I will not have him here to celebrate
Fuck that this time last year we were on vacation , one of the best ones we ever had
fuck that I am still baking his birthday cake tonight because if I didn't it would break my heart

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

fern

« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2015, 09:16:25 PM »
OMG this. Old before our time. I feel like I've jumped right from early middle age to elderly. FUCK THAT

I do think that part of this young widow thing is being old before our time.