Author Topic: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread  (Read 71266 times)

Jess

• Administrator
  • AKA Jezzy
Re: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2015, 02:58:00 PM »
Fuck the fact that today we should have been getting married..

So sorry. I cannot imagine. I am glad to see you check in and hope you are holding up okay.
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good. - Unknown

Don't be concerned about being disloyal to your pain by being joyous. - Hazrat Inayat Khan

Joe: 1979- 7/2014

Quixote

« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2015, 05:29:21 PM »
Nothing to say, Sally, other than utmost sympathies.  Hoping you have friends or family to hold on to today.

twistedmensa

• Embracing the suck since 1968!
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2015, 08:12:27 PM »
A great big FUCK YOU to all of the people that said they were coming to my son's 12th birthday yesterday and EVERY DAMN ONE (including my family), cancelled at the last moment or didn't call at all. NOBODY came for his birthday. He was devastated.

I usually do a big family gathering for Thanksgiving....fuck all that...chucked the original plan and made reservations at a local restaurant for my Mom, myself and my kids. They are the only family I need.

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #108 on: November 02, 2015, 09:28:35 PM »
Twisted Mensa that just plain sucks! I am so sorry for your son and for you.  I think your Thanksgiving plan sounds like a safe and good plan.

JacklessSally, I'm very sorry your wedding never happened, it really is so unfair.
You will forever be my always.

Brenda

« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2015, 03:55:49 PM »
A great big FUCK YOU to all of the people that said they were coming to my son's 12th birthday yesterday and EVERY DAMN ONE (including my family), cancelled at the last moment or didn't call at all. NOBODY came for his birthday. He was devastated.

I'm going to add a big "fuck them" for such shitty behavior.  Sorry your son had to go through that.  People can be such total dicks and you're right not to put up with that ever again.

canadiangirl

« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2015, 06:03:29 PM »

I usually do a big family gathering for Thanksgiving....fuck all that...chucked the original plan and made reservations at a local restaurant for my Mom, myself and my kids. They are the only family I need.

Echoing a big FUCKEM to those people who did not come to your son's birthday.  My child would be devastated too.  Like you don't have enough to bear.  ((twistedmensa))

Also ((JacklessSally)) such a tough day, hope you are okay.

SoVerySad

« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2015, 05:32:35 AM »
Fuck that he can't just come back. I can't do this all on my own anymore.
Without you, Baby, I'm not me.

donswife

« Reply #112 on: November 05, 2015, 07:18:07 AM »
Fuck that he can't just come back. I can't do this all on my own anymore.
well said and I feel myself saying this more and more everyday ...
My everything

Mrskro

« Reply #113 on: November 06, 2015, 08:53:09 AM »
Fuck that on what would have been his birthday my phone and facebook are blowing up with so many messages of people "thinking of me".   WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN THE REST OF THE YEAR??

Mrskro

« Reply #114 on: November 06, 2015, 09:04:28 AM »

No words....hugs to you and your son  That is completely fucked up

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #115 on: November 06, 2015, 05:51:41 PM »
((((((((JS)))))))))) Ditto. Ditto, ditto, ditto. And while I'm on the subject... just fuck my life. Fuck it straight to hell. :(
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

canadiangirl

« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2015, 01:44:10 AM »
This is a great short video posted in July on YouTube that you may like if you are posting in this thread.  Warning: language, not to be played aloud with kids in the room.  But so soothing!  Wish I could play it at work on a loop.  Starts to get good at 23s and 40s in, excellent by one minute...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92i5m3tV5XY

jlp

« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2015, 02:00:08 PM »
Thanks for sharing, canadiangirl -- that was hilarious!  After doing pretty well for about a month, I've found myself to be quite weepy the last couple of days, for no apparent reason.  This was just what I needed!

stuckwonderingwhy

« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2015, 07:19:25 AM »
So many thoughts here that I can relate to. I'll join you all as well.

Fuck my so called friends that can't be bothered to help me in my grief. Fuck the text messages.
Why the FUCK wouldn't they call?

Fuck my co-workers for treating me like a door mat. Fuck them for laughing at me while I
struggle.

Fuck everyone who has turned me away when I have asked for help. Fuck those who said they'd
always be there and are nowhere to be found a few weeks later.

Fuck me for feeling like I've been the one who's done something wrong to them. Fuck this feeling
that I'm worthless by myself.

And FUCK I wish it was easier to handle this on my own.

Carey

• Widowed 11/23/13 Joined YWBB 12/2/13
« Reply #119 on: November 10, 2015, 08:01:25 AM »
fuck that my 16 year old son had nearly get suspended from school yesterday before anyone would listen to him. WTF??? You gonna suspend a kid for CRYING over his dad?  He left the room to try to control his emotions cause he was embarrassed.  SO I went to war.  Needless to say, he is not suspended however I am still pissed.
I can't look at the stars they make me wonder where you are. 
Stars.... up on heaven's boulevard
And if I know you at all
I know you've gone too far
 So I .... I can't look at the stars --Grace Potter