Author Topic: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread  (Read 70954 times)

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
Re: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread
« Reply #195 on: March 14, 2016, 04:28:06 PM »
Fuck trying to be positive and make a life for myself when every decision I make pisses off someone. 
You will forever be my always.

BrokenHeart2

• Widowed 2013
« Reply #196 on: March 14, 2016, 04:58:16 PM »
Fuck that I'm prepping my beautiful home by myself and that I know it's best for me to move.  Fuck this crazy widda life!!
I don't want it to be his legacy that his death destroyed me.
I need to honour his life by rebuilding my life.

SoVerySad

« Reply #197 on: March 18, 2016, 12:27:31 AM »
Efffff people that have no sense of compassion to someone in a difficult situation and effff me for feeling so guilty when I think to myself that maybe someday they might be in a similar situation and then they might understand (or allowing them to get to me in the first place).
Without you, Baby, I'm not me.

widowat33

« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2016, 10:42:45 PM »
Oh SVS, I came here to pretty much say the same thing.
Tonight I was talking about how my boys run me ragged, not intentionally of course, but they are kids and I'm essentially doing this on my own now. When my dh was alive we shared parenting duties, now it's all on me. Oblivious family member stated..just wait until they get older, as she has teenagers, but she also has a husband to help. I was pissed. I didn't say anything but on the tip of my tongue was "fuck you. You have fucking help with your kids." It was the condescending tone used by her more than even her words. I'm grateful for the help I do have, but why can't I complain once in awhile and just have an empathetic ear to listen to me instead of people who dismiss it? I know it could be worse, but goddamn it, I just need to bitch once and awhile and I don't do it often.
Same thing happens at work, I can't take extra shifts right now because of placement and my kids yet my coworkers don't seem to understand. One time I was saying about how the kids hate when I have a night shift because they have to spend the night at my parents, my coworker said "yeah I had to work nights when mine were younger, they get used to it" ummm, totally different situation, her kids stayed at home with their dad. Mine don't have that option. Fuck. Sorry for the rant, I'm usually not this bitchy!

TooSoon

« Reply #199 on: March 19, 2016, 03:50:03 PM »
I would like to send a very special eff off to the granting organization that emailed me 10 days ago to tell me my research project proposal was rejected but which then also felt the need to send a letter this week to reiterate that point.  Thanks, but I got it the first time, no reinforcement of message required. 

TormentedTwoStep

« Reply #200 on: March 19, 2016, 09:04:35 PM »
Efff a getaway from the norm in wonderful Music City that's turned into a house full of people with a stomach bug-diarreha is imminent.
Efff so called "friends" that tell me I have to lower my standards when hoping for love-that I only want people out of my league.
Efff an ex that called off an impending engagement and still resides in my head every crappy day since.
Efff people that efff me over and go on to have a life full of all they wanted while I'm still undone and alone.

LTSLforever

« Reply #201 on: March 20, 2016, 04:19:36 AM »
I am usually not an F word person but it suits my life very well.

F that my mom was diagnosed with leukemia a short time after my husband died.
F that the chemo to control the leukemia (not cure it) is destroying my mom's life and she has been hospitalized after each round of chemo.
F that mom fell in rehab (for physical/occupational therapy) just a few days before she was supposed to be discharged.
F the stem cell transplant/medications that basically killed my love.
F the fact that I am so WEAK and can barely function most days.
F the constant excruciating pain I feel every single day.   :'(
I can go on and on......... so I will just write FUCK EVERYTHING.
oh, I must add more
F the prednisone used to treat Steve's graft vs. host disease - it destroyed his body and caused unbearable pain - 9 compression fractures in his back and 1 in his sternum
F the fact that I am so depressed.
Fuck that Steve's only sibling died of brain cancer 3 years before Steve died.  One year after his brother's death, Steve was diagnosed with myelofibrosis.
Fuck Death - I HATE YOU SO MUCH!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 05:02:19 AM by LTSLforever »

Torn

• "This Guy"
« Reply #202 on: March 20, 2016, 07:28:43 AM »
Yeah.....lotsa pain..to much.
So FUCK anyone who is so fucking stupid than to concider the impact of their words to a person in pain.
  Fuck any idiot who assumes ANYTHING concerning the loss if a spouce the person you've spent more than half your life with..

Fuck any person that feels they should try to change things inside my house within my 4 walls where my wife and I resided and I'm left here to reside and change as I can,when I fucking feel it's time.
    Fuck em all honestly,really I'm done
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Oscar Levant

DavidsKtBeth

• 26 years old & widowed -- 6.24.15
« Reply #203 on: March 21, 2016, 08:11:09 PM »
I went out with a group of about 20 people this weekend, we had a party bus.  One girl in the group was eyeing my brother-in-law all night.  You could tell she was into him.  I truly believe the only reason she didn't make a move is because her HUSBAND was with us.  They have been married less than 6 months.  Her husband totally noticed too.  At the end of the night he was making EVERYTHING a competition with my  BIL.  When I say everything I mean BIL was eating a bag of Nutter Butters and he kept making comments about the Nutter Butters so I tossed him a pack and he looked at BIL and says "Wana race" I mean it was hilarious but it makes me SOOO mad because here I am without my best friend and she is flirting with other guys right in front of her husband.  I was so upset at the bar about it I actually started crying.   Basically.. FUCK YOU for not taking your vows seriously and making your husband feel like he had to compete like that for your attention.  I guess I don't know anything about them or their relationship because I just met them that night.. but GRRRRRR!!
?Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.?

"You could meet somebody tomorrow who would have better intentions for you than someone you?ve known forever. Time means nothing, character does."

rifatheroffour

• Widowed 1-13-13 joined YWBB 6-10-13 Loc: RI
« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2016, 07:48:22 AM »
Fuck that I'm having an emotional morning for no apparent reason! 3+ years...enough already!
Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday.
Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.

Mrskro

« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2016, 07:53:44 AM »
Just this

sphoc

« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2016, 10:47:02 AM »
Fuck the month of April.

Jen

• Global Moderator
  • Jim: 7 April 1974-10 April 2014
« Reply #207 on: March 30, 2016, 11:02:58 AM »
Fuck the month of April.

Yes. Precisely. Fuck April straight to hell.   >:( >:( >:(
I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other. ~Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"Dying is easy. Living is hard. ~George Washington, Hamilton

MrsT85

• Global Moderator
  • Widowed by a car accident at age 27
« Reply #208 on: March 30, 2016, 12:33:21 PM »
I'll add my own "fuck you" to the month of April.  Tuesday sometime during the 6am hour will be 3 years since the last time I saw his wonderful face and told him that I loved him.  By 2am the next day he was gone  :'(
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 04:03:33 PM by MrsT85 »
Do You Realize - that you have the most beautiful face

Do You Realize??

01/12/1977-04/06/2013

TormentedTwoStep

« Reply #209 on: March 30, 2016, 02:44:34 PM »
Fuck it all.  Fuck my life.  I'm so over this.  I'm done.  There's nothing left.