Author Topic: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread  (Read 71114 times)

MrsDan

Re: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread
« Reply #270 on: July 22, 2016, 09:15:42 AM »
Fuck Huffy. Fuck the fact that two people with Master's degrees could not get the pedals on, because they do not fucking fit and her party is tomorrow. Fuck the fact that when I contacted customer service, they instructed us to do exactly what we've been doing for two days. Fuck the fact that I have to be 100% on point all the time to keep this stupid house of cards I've had to construct together but everybody else gets to phone shit in and fuck shit up. Fuck looking crazy in front of BF when he offered to take it to a bike shop because I can't bring myself to rely on his help in that way. Fuck letting him anyway. 

Fuck the fact that I have avoided and or dreaded birthday celebrations for her because they are so painful and when I finally start looking forward to one, the big gift is a fail, and it's going to be a million fucking degrees out.
You are the Bear of my heart dear,
And nothing can take that away.

MrsDan

« Reply #271 on: July 22, 2016, 12:34:16 PM »
UPDATE: The crank holes are supposed to be threaded but ours aren't! This makes me a huge crank hole. Boyfriend offered to exchange the bike and start all over. Awesome. Wasted an entire evening. FUCK YOU HUFFY!
You are the Bear of my heart dear,
And nothing can take that away.

TofinoMan

« Reply #272 on: July 25, 2016, 12:30:07 AM »
Do keep in mind to if you get another bike, that with many bikes one pedal has standard threads, and one backwards threads....in theory its so the pedals won't come loose while pedaling.
Not every bike has this....but most do.
Hope the next bike goes better.
I have a daughter named Boo, a dog called Stick, and a truck named Zane Grey. My neighbors think I am nuts when they hear me yell Boo and Stick get in Zane.
Best part is neighbors leave the crazy guy alone.....

SK

« Reply #273 on: July 25, 2016, 08:11:36 PM »
Fuck the people who say, "don't say anything about her husband, he just died a few months ago.  It might upset her" !  I WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM!!!!
poco a poco

Trying

• aka MissingmyTim
« Reply #274 on: July 25, 2016, 08:55:16 PM »
Fuck my life and the growing list of things I can't accomplish in a day.
You will forever be my always.

SemperFidelis

« Reply #275 on: July 28, 2016, 12:40:55 PM »
SK, right there with you....  I know people are just trying to be respectful, but it's really hard to have people just pretend like he never existed. I really appreciate those uncommon moments when people mention him. I start to lose my sanity when his name goes unspoken for so long.
..All I want to do is talk about him.

SK

« Reply #276 on: July 28, 2016, 08:49:18 PM »
After writing that, I've made a point of talking about Bruce more and saying his name more, instead of saying, "my husband".  I LOVE saying his name ... it makes him feel more....real. 
God, I MISS BRUCE!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 08:52:08 PM by SK »
poco a poco

sandrine2279

« Reply #277 on: August 02, 2016, 05:44:13 AM »
Fuck that I realised I have to live  Bridget Jones' life.... waiting for the love of her live and then losing him.. Yes, I discovered she is a widow in the third book but not in the new movie.
It would probably be too sad for the public when it's my reality....   
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 06:19:09 AM by sandrine2279 »

TooSoon

« Reply #278 on: August 02, 2016, 11:09:06 PM »
Fuck that I realised I have to live  Bridget Jones' life.... waiting for the love of her live and the losing him.. Yes, I discovered she is a widow in the third book but not in the new movie.
It would probably be too sad for the public when it's my reality....

I could not believe they changed the story for the movie.  Huge fan since the books first came out when I was a broke, single, nearly thirty graduate student - oh, and deeply awkward just like Bridge.  Super disappointing. 

TofinoMan

« Reply #279 on: August 05, 2016, 11:35:35 PM »
Fuck that people think i need to move on.
Fuck that assholes want me to date.
Really fuck the insensitive jerks who says hurtful shit because they are so stupid.
I have a daughter named Boo, a dog called Stick, and a truck named Zane Grey. My neighbors think I am nuts when they hear me yell Boo and Stick get in Zane.
Best part is neighbors leave the crazy guy alone.....

Mrskro

« Reply #280 on: August 06, 2016, 09:27:55 AM »
tofinoMan;

I second all your fucks.   I just don't get why people #1 think that you can just "move on" and #2 why I need to date in order to have a life and be happy.

Fuck them all

sandrine2279

« Reply #281 on: August 06, 2016, 10:43:54 AM »
double fuck today

1) fuck my business partner keeping asking me why I moved the desk used my beloved teddy bear when he was waiting for me in my office.... seems he would like me to explain again and again it would be too painful to look at this empty chair while I have to receive my clients...

2) fuck my bear's step-father who is so stupid he seriously said that maybe my bear (32 years old) had already done such a good job on earth that  God decided he could die now and that's a reward

SoVerySad

« Reply #282 on: August 06, 2016, 12:07:35 PM »
Fuck drunk drivers! Fuck PTSD which knocks me back down each time I try to make progress. I feel like I'm a mole in the Whack-A-Mole game. Every time I pop my head out of this cocoon I've been hiding in, something knocks me back down. Maybe the familiarity of just existing is better than trying to build a happier life. At least I know what to expect.
Without you, Baby, I'm not me.

greeneyedshannon82

« Reply #283 on: August 07, 2016, 12:07:57 PM »
Fuck finding the purest happiness just to have it snatched away in the blink of an eye. Fuck people who don't know me but pretend to care so they can get all the gossip about what actually happened. And a big Amen to whoever  said FUCK the people who say they'll be there and then disappear.

mo

« Reply #284 on: August 07, 2016, 10:41:38 PM »
fuck me for all the times in the last two years (pg, miscarriage, pg, 9 month old) that i rejected my husband when he came on to me
for all the times i turned away when he tried to kiss me, out of frustration, or irritation or just plain stupidity
and especially fuck me that he has been gone for three weeks and im sooooo fucking horny. its all just so fucked up