Author Topic: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread  (Read 66102 times)

LTSLforever

Re: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread
« Reply #330 on: December 28, 2016, 09:30:45 AM »
It is over 13 months and I am still in so much fucking pain.
Anytime I take a step forward, I take 10 fucking steps backwards.
Fuck my sister.  I am too embarrassed to write about how fucking cruel my own blood can be.
If it wasn't for my mom and feline children, there would be no reason for me to live.
I HATE THIS FUCKING LIFE!  Maybe it is time for me to be with Steve.

LeahRoot84

• Taking this life one day at a time...
« Reply #331 on: January 02, 2017, 02:50:44 AM »
Fuck mental illness! And fuck, fucked up people who know that they pushed a person to their grave, but continue to blame the innocent!!! Fuck it all!!
Leah

RyanAmysMom

• Seek joy.
« Reply #332 on: January 13, 2017, 11:54:05 PM »
Oh, mbanyard, you nailed it........ it's like you're reading my mind.........

"Fuck all those people who said they were there for me and to ask for anything at all, anytime, because they clearly meant just up to the point of the funeral.

Fuck the so called friends who never call, never check up and never have time to spend time together, for they think I'm so strong I can do it alone.

Fuck not having the one person in the world who understands you still by your side.    and

Fuck the roller coaster of emotions, the lack of drive, the lack of future plan, and the fucking insomnia that has me up all night"

And mostly, for me, FUCK the loneliness.......  I'm so freaking lonely I can't do anything but sit and cry and feel sorry for myself. 
And Fuck that I can't be honest with anyone about how lonely I feel. 

18 months ago right now.....  my hubby collapsed.... and I wasn't there....
Fuck the guilt and pain.....   

HCE

« Reply #333 on: January 20, 2017, 09:47:55 PM »
This thread is fantastic! Here I go:

FUCK cancer, which made my beautiful young wife afraid and sad and sore, and then killed her.

FUCK being haunted by the ghosts of our unborn children.

FUCK my wife's cousins, for whom a terminal prognosis wasn't reason enough to visit, send flowers, or even telephone.

FUCK my wife's cousins again, who were nowhere to be seen at the funeral. Honestly, fuck you people.

FUCK those 'friends' who disappeared.

FUCK those people who loftily proclaim (sometimes through a third party!) that I have their permission to get in touch. I can see them in the my mind's eye, graciously waiting for my call with serene detachment, enshrouded in an aura of goodness. Fuck off.

FUCK people who pretend I'm invisible.

FUCK horrific dreams of illness, death and putrefaction.

FUCK the simple things in life, which aren't fun anymore without her around to share them with.

FUCK talking aloud to myself like an idiot.

FUCK tea for one.

FUCK the miserable, dreary wasteland of the rest of my life.

There, that's better! Thanks for listening.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:59:01 AM by HCE »
They lived and laughed and loved and left.

MrsDan

« Reply #334 on: January 23, 2017, 01:46:58 PM »
Fuck people who can't send even send a fucking email in a nice tone. Fuck people who simply have to be mean. Fuck toxic workplaces. Fuck this shit.
You are the Bear of my heart dear,
And nothing can take that away.

RobFTC

• Lost Michelle to ovarian cancer 2010/11/07
    • Celtic Journeys radio show
« Reply #335 on: January 23, 2017, 11:24:12 PM »
Fuck my unstable and now-blocked niece, who spent the early part of Sunday apologizing for some over-the-line comments in chat from a few days ago - and then lost her shit that night and cussed me out again after I failed to respond - because I was up a mountain skiing and oddly enough not responding!  And fuck her trying to get me involved in a fight with her brother!

Take care,
Rob T
There was something fishy about the butler.  I think he was a Pisces, probably working for scale.

kjs1989

« Reply #336 on: January 24, 2017, 09:06:51 AM »
I apologize to those who may be offended by this post, but here goes. Ef the Catholic church to which my husband gave way beyond a generous amount of money and time every year. I am not a member, but I made sure my kids attended religious ed classes every week and participated in their volunteer programs. After he died, I did not receive one call from the priest, the deacon, or even a lay minister from the church to see how I was doing. It has been four years. BUT, I have received letter after letter saying I need to step up my tithing  since it has  fallen off from where it was when D was alive. $150.00 from my checking account goes directly to them every month. I will continue to do that in honor of D, but I do not have the income I had when my husband was alive and I have explained that, but yesterday I received a message on my cell phone from someone at the church who wants to "visit" with me. Perfect.

beth_krkswidow

« Reply #337 on: January 24, 2017, 09:12:50 AM »
KJS,  Holy crap.  Unbelievable.  So so sorry.  Really, I wish we all had our own state or something that only we could inhabit.
"Until my last breath, I loved you more than life itself." ~Kirk, in his envelope to be opened only upon his death.  And now I to you, My Love, until my last breath...

Needytoo

« Reply #338 on: January 29, 2017, 01:12:54 PM »
Here I go,

Fuck the slime ball contractor who I am suing.  I am tired of being angry at you and having to go back into therapy.  You have no fucking right. See you in court. 

Fuck my friend who said she would be there for me, you are a liar and for the last time fuck you.

To my children, especially my oldest. You are 22 years old and have a good job and refuse to pay me $400/month for rent.  No, I am not paying your cell bill, dentist bill, take you to the movies, pay for your gym bill or do your laundry. I am tired of hearing you bitch and bitch. I know how much money you have in the bank and I am proud of you but I am tired of supporting you.  Fuck you son, time to start acting like an adult. 

I am tired of doing everything. Fuck you chores.

I am tired of the loneliness.

Mrskro

« Reply #339 on: January 30, 2017, 09:29:03 PM »
Fuck being alone and having to prioritize my kids.   How the hell do you decide which one comes first when you are alone ?

Fuck the jackass that said I have to go on the once in a lifetime, first international tournament with the boy and leave the girl alone on her birthday and then tell me two weeks later she shouldn't be alone on her birthday.    Well no shit Sherlock.   

Fuck this.  All of it.  Where it seems like someone is always being short changed. 

MrsDan

« Reply #340 on: February 02, 2017, 02:34:36 PM »
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrsDan

« Reply #341 on: February 02, 2017, 02:37:26 PM »
Sorry that was excessive but I am so tired of dealing with so many fucking assholes.

Julester3

« Reply #342 on: February 02, 2017, 03:37:34 PM »
Fuck the Valentines crap everywhere: at the stores, on my Facebook feed, on the radio, on tv and my freaking emails. I fucking know it's coming and I'm fucking aware I don't have a husband for gratuitous Valentine's Day sex and festivities!!!!

Adley

« Reply #343 on: February 03, 2017, 06:09:56 PM »
Gotta go to a very close friend from high school's wake tonight. We camped all weekend nearly every weekend for years. He was shot in the heart 2 nights ago. I am a pall bearer tomorrow. First funeral since my wife's. F this.
Here's to my pretty young wife     sleepin amongst the stars           now they say what's hers is mine but I know what's ours is ours

beth_krkswidow

« Reply #344 on: February 03, 2017, 07:54:04 PM »
Oh, Adley, I'm so sorry.
"Until my last breath, I loved you more than life itself." ~Kirk, in his envelope to be opened only upon his death.  And now I to you, My Love, until my last breath...