Author Topic: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread  (Read 71066 times)

Adley

Re: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread
« Reply #345 on: February 03, 2017, 11:23:24 PM »
 Thanks Beth. Me too. Small community. We all know each other and everybody involved. Oh man.
Here's to my pretty young wife     sleepin amongst the stars           now they say what's hers is mine but I know what's ours is ours

MR

« Reply #346 on: February 06, 2017, 10:10:56 AM »
Sorry to hear Adley.

KrypticKat

« Reply #347 on: February 06, 2017, 11:42:26 AM »
Fuck the people that say they are thinking of you and then scatter like roaches the moment you show some vulnerability. I'm not fucking Meryl Streep and I'm not getting any awards for Best performance for being normal in front of you.

kjs1989

« Reply #348 on: February 06, 2017, 12:01:00 PM »
KrypticKat,

I get this. One of my best friends and I were talking about another widow's situation. I mentioned that she is a really nice person. My friend agreed, but added that she tended to avoid her because she always seemed so sad. I told her, "Well yeah, losing the love of your life tends to do that to a person."

Just made me think I better keep putting the happy mask on every morning, even for my best friends.

KrypticKat

« Reply #349 on: February 06, 2017, 08:48:24 PM »
Kjs1989

It's terrible right? I remember early on balling on the phone to my father telling him I was afraid everyone else would abandon me because I was crying too much and his advice was that it is tiring for people to see me sad all the time and if they can't enjoy themselves around me once in a while they will push away. Because they don't have that pain and they don't want to experience it. It was brutal and I'm still bothers me he said it. Only shitty people will abandon you or people that cant handle the new you. But there is a certain sad truth to his aweful words. Many people are selfish that way...

geminigirl

« Reply #350 on: February 10, 2017, 07:39:13 AM »
Fuck diarrhea!!! Seriously, my toddler won't stop shitting and it's ruining my life right now. I can't send her to daycare, I can't leave the damn house, I'm trapped!! I just want this kid to stop pooping!! She cries non-stop and I'm losing my mind.

Fuck being a single parent!! I need help, I need my husband, my daughter needs her father!! This shit is hard and I'm exhausted!

Fuck the dishes! Fuck the laundry! Fuck the the sticky floors! Fuck these damn Legos all over the sticky floors! Fuck these Goldfish smashed into my carpet! Fuck dinner! I'm tired! I need to get out of here before I lose my mind!

geminigirl

« Reply #351 on: February 17, 2017, 06:50:06 PM »
I'm back and even angrier this week. I feel like life is kicking my ass right now.

Fuck this sinus infection that I have!
Fuck this pain I'm in!
Fuck spending $200 at the Walk-In Clinic!
Fuck $105 in overdraft fees!
Fuck the asshole adjuster at Worker's comp for sending my check out late and fucking up everything for me!
Fuck Presidents Day! (another day I have to wait on my check)
Fuck my first Valentine's Day without my husband!
Fuck my entire life right now!

KrypticKat

« Reply #352 on: February 21, 2017, 06:41:07 PM »
Fuck his family members that accuse me of just giving his stuff away when all I did was return some personal items to them. Would it hurt them to just be thankful they have some of his things to hold onto? Gossipy bitches.

kjs1989

« Reply #353 on: February 21, 2017, 09:21:12 PM »
KrypticKat, gotta love people, especially inlaws, second-guessing and gossiping about every decision you make while you are in the throes of grief. I had that going on, too.

Mrskro

« Reply #354 on: February 24, 2017, 09:31:22 AM »
Fuck being a single parent, this sucks!

KrypticKat

« Reply #355 on: February 28, 2017, 08:16:23 PM »
Fuck my friend for buying the exact same car (make, model, number or doors and color) as my husband's car 3 months after he died in a car crash. Now everytime I look at it I see my sweet husband dead inside like the car crash pictures. And she wonders why I avoid driving with her. Why are some people so freaking ignorant?

beth_krkswidow

« Reply #356 on: February 28, 2017, 09:05:20 PM »
OMG, KK, I am so sorry.  People are idiots.
"Until my last breath, I loved you more than life itself." ~Kirk, in his envelope to be opened only upon his death.  And now I to you, My Love, until my last breath...

PeaceLoveLinny

« Reply #357 on: April 05, 2017, 09:09:29 AM »
Fuck other people's opinions of the choices I make as I learn to move forward.  Fuck your passive aggressive "digs" on social media, your judging glances, and your inability to even fathom what I'm going through. 
Fuck you for your comments you make to my children, as if I'm not keeping the memory of their father alive for them.  Fuck you and Fuck off!

MR

« Reply #358 on: April 05, 2017, 10:28:41 AM »
Fu.. This roller coaster emotions which make me feel fine one day and back to 1st month another day.

MrsDan

« Reply #359 on: April 05, 2017, 07:48:21 PM »
Fuck the fact that being a widow is a full time fucking job, on top of my full time job of being a mom, and my full time job of being a museum professional. Fuck the fact that there is still stuff that I haven't taken care of. Fuck thinking I have shit down, sort of, only to realize it's still a giant fucking mess.
You are the Bear of my heart dear,
And nothing can take that away.