Author Topic: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread  (Read 68996 times)

rifatheroffour

• Widowed 1-13-13 joined YWBB 6-10-13 Loc: RI
Re: Once again, ladies and gentlemen... the F*** YOU thread
« Reply #390 on: September 29, 2017, 05:32:02 PM »
Fuck that everything I seem to do these is five steps forward and fucking four back. Just can't ever seem to catch a break. I'm so fucking tired of this life! Mostly this relates to work. My personal life is just fucking stuck...no surprise there, not like I'm doing anything about it anyway right now.
Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday.
Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.

hachi

• Widowed 7-6-2012 YWBB Joined 6-10-2013 Loc:NH
« Reply #391 on: October 02, 2017, 11:07:58 AM »
Fuck that maybe hundreds of people in Vegas are senselessly in this fucking club. Fuck fuck fuck :'(
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.      ~ A. Einstein

donswife

« Reply #392 on: October 02, 2017, 08:29:45 PM »
Fuck that I hosted my nieces wedding in our backyard ,this weekend, with out Don
Fuck that he should have been here
Fuck that I had to do a speech in his honor and he would have done it so much better

Fuck that in the process I sprained my ankle because I over did it 
I just wish Don was here...every day 
My everything

JeanGenie

• Widowed 4-22-2013
    • Personal Blog
« Reply #393 on: October 05, 2017, 05:49:04 AM »
Fuck once again being disappointed and let down by family and supposed friends.
Fuck that I put so much thought and effort into these relationships and get nothing in return.
Fuck that I care more than them.
Fuck that I put so much value in these relationships.
Fuck that I let it affect me so much.
Fuck this life and the unending cycle of misery and sadness.
All I want is simple moments of happiness and to know someone gives a shit.
I guess that's asking for too much...
I miss how happy I was with you.

rifatheroffour

• Widowed 1-13-13 joined YWBB 6-10-13 Loc: RI
« Reply #394 on: October 07, 2017, 04:19:22 PM »
FUCK!!! That's all...carry on...
Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday.
Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.

Bereft

« Reply #395 on: October 17, 2017, 11:35:06 PM »
Friday would have been our 10th wedding anniversary.

Local relatives and supportive peeps are already questioning why I am not "over it" and I just want to pack a bag and bail.

kjs1989

« Reply #396 on: October 19, 2017, 12:43:45 PM »
Ef  the few people that still feel the need to "correct" my grief if  it doesn't  jibe with their vision for me. An inlaw was here visiting with other family over the weekend. Tomorrow is the five year date of losing D in that stupid mindless 100% preventable accident. While the two of us were alone in the kitchen having coffee Saturday morning, he brought up D, and eventually the conversation led to questions about how the kids and I and are coping at this point. I briefly expressed my thoughts the best  I could and my feelings at this point, being rawly honest with my mental state in terms of the gains I think have made as well as the setbacks in the brutal process of moving forward through this horrendous loss.

I guess I should have just said it was all fine and we were doing great, because when I expressed my feelings, I was met with , "Well, no....blah blah blah blah....moving on.....leaving the past in the past.....blah blah blah... what D would want....blah blah blah.... what is best for the kids....blah blah blah......and BLAH

Ok then, thank you for setting me straight with MY feelings.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 02:06:21 PM by kjs1989 »

Adley

« Reply #397 on: October 21, 2017, 12:51:08 AM »
Kj, I can't STAND when they do that. It's like they're trying to give logical financial advice. And it's so disarming because of the place it puts us; there's not chance to tell them how wrong they are. I'm sorry.
Here's to my pretty young wife     sleepin amongst the stars           now they say what's hers is mine but I know what's ours is ours

donswife

« Reply #398 on: October 24, 2017, 06:55:05 AM »
Fuck you Facebook ...really
I got through Don's birthday then ten days later the date of his death
Then BOOM, Facebook reminds me three years ago today was his funeral
Sigh ...I just wish this was easier for all of us 
My everything

KrypticKat

« Reply #399 on: October 26, 2017, 09:35:04 PM »
Fuck the bureaucratic dipshitz that I've had to deal with. Screw the insurance company that only now finalized my husband's Insurance over a year later because of the documents they were missing. Fuck the coroner for haulting all of the documents because they kept going through employees like tap water. On top of that they wanted to take it to a  review board so they could review possible safety measures to put in place in the future do other's don't meet my husband's fate. Important to do but Fuck them for refusing to release the documents that the insurance company would need that would not be impacted by the review process because bureaucracy dictates it to be so. Telling me it was going to take another year and I had to cry in the middle of a waiting room begging through a glass window just to get them to come to their senses that they were delaying my ability to start closing doors and moving forward with my life. Fuck your red tape and beurocracy at the expense of my humanity and suffering!