Author Topic: **Daily/Weekly Goals**  (Read 27591 times)

Virgo

**Daily/Weekly Goals**
« on: March 10, 2015, 07:18:34 AM »
Let's help keep each other motivated!!! Share your goals and accomplishments.
Jen

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss

CBB

Re: **Daily/Weekly Goals**
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 09:16:28 AM »
I will start us out slowly..I woke up this morning :) That's all I got . 22 months today and I feel stuck again. :'(
I am different! How could I not be?

Virgo

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 02:07:56 PM »
Family and friends just don't realize what an accomplishment that is some days. Just to get up and face the day.

Lazy day for me too, but I needed one. It's nice once in awhile. I did manage to do some domestice duties, yoga, and I'm going out for dinner with my dad and daughters tonight.

Goals for this week:
schedule an appointment to get my taxes done (been on my list for awhile)
schedule and appointment with my insurance agent
take clothes to the resale shop
get groceries
Jen

IfIonlycould

• Joined YWBB 2008
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 04:38:02 PM »
Virgo--thanks for keeping it going!!!!!!
CBB-some days...heck some weeks getting up (and if you can showering and getting dressed) is goal enough!

I've got a week of being all over the place between two 12 hour days at "old job" and three different projects for three different clients...my week is  FILLED with work...my goals are to eat healthy, get enough sleep and keep the house looking presentable...I am always really worn down for at least a week after spring daylight savings (I know ridiculous...it's just an hour...how can it affect me so?)

If I accomplish anything else I will come back to share because I know I will be excited!
We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds.
Aristotle Onassis

JacklessSally

• Some Bunny Loves you DB
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 04:40:12 PM »
Get through this weekend intact. Sounds easy enough right?
B.H.S. 1-20-1974 - 11-13-2014

You will always be my Jack and I will always be your Sally. For we were simply meant to be.

Baylee627

• Widowed on 3/13/14
    • dawiddahood
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 04:57:34 PM »
I resolve to:

1. Get off my lazy widda ass and return to regular yoga, Zumba and running. I used to be a health nut; now I'm just an unhealthy nut! Womp, womp, womp!

2. Finally paint my upstairs game room. I think I've finally grasped that it ain't gonna paint itself. And don't think I haven't waited to see if it would!

3. Procure myself a coffee-fetching cabana boy. Only kidding!

4. Eat more healthfully. Valentine's and Easter candies are not substitutes for meals.

5. Join a new life group at church, one that doesn't revolve around which lady is ovulating and who might turn up preggo next.

5. Learn that "no" is a complete sentence, because I stress myself out way too much by saying "yes" to too many things.

Baylee
Though lovers be lost, love shall not, and death shall have no dominion--Dylan Thomas

Virgo

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 05:41:49 PM »
I went to the store, but just for a few things. My major grocery shopping will be done Friday or Saturday. Other then that and going to the gym I didn't mark anything else off of my list.
Jen

Virgo

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 12:27:43 AM »
I haven't marked anything off of my weekly list, but I did get a few things accomplished today.  Plus a few small 'fix it' projects.
Jen

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 06:38:41 AM »
This weekend, I must scoop some dog poop in the yard.  Since the snow has melted, it has revealed loads of poop.
Gone but not forgotten.....my Squish.

Miss you forever baby girl, my Pru!

IfIonlycould

• Joined YWBB 2008
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2015, 12:02:48 PM »
I'm having one of "those days"....still in pj's ...lots of changes going on around me and I'm not good with change (great that I get to be a widow...the breed that gets to deal with change the most!)...so I'm heading down the rabbit hole and realized I better find my way over here and set goals before this spirals down completely...
Take shower.
Vacuum and steam mop floors.
Dust.
Three loads laundry.
Clean bathroom.
Organize papers that are starting to make a pile on the desk before they do become a real pile!

So even if I feel down...if I can push through and do it at least I will be down but with clean hair and a clean house!
We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds.
Aristotle Onassis

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2015, 02:27:08 PM »
Ok, I scooped a lot of poop today, but I have a bit of the yard I didn't finish yet. It's raining here today, so it's a bit harder to pick up.
Gone but not forgotten.....my Squish.

Miss you forever baby girl, my Pru!

IfIonlycould

• Joined YWBB 2008
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2015, 04:44:18 PM »
Ok through fits and starts and distractions...
House is vacuumed, steam mopped, kitchen and baths are sparkling, 1 load done, one in dryer and one in washer...I am headed into the shower and then will crack open a beer and sort through the small pile of papers before it becomes big.
And you know what? I feel better...in part thanks to wids on this board and because I now have an incredibly clean house and the rest of the weekend to do what I want.
Aristotle Onassis

marian1953

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2015, 04:52:43 PM »
Hi IIfonlycould,

I am thinking of getting one of those steam mops because I am getting tired of doing the Irish washerwoman maid thing- I am Irish- what brand is yours, if I may ask? What type of floor(s) do you have?

IfIonlycould

• Joined YWBB 2008
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2015, 05:24:09 PM »
Shark steam mop...I have all hardwoods even the kitchen and 1/2 bath and swiffer or vacuum them first and then steam mop.  I still do the  washerwoman hands and knees on the bathroom ceramic floors though...but the steam is good for those too.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 05:25:41 PM by IfIonlycould »
Aristotle Onassis

marian1953

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2015, 05:36:47 PM »
thanks- I have hardwood and ceramic in the kitchen and bathrooms. then I can jjust worry about the corners.