Author Topic: I got a promotion today!  (Read 3592 times)

Gabzmom

Re: I got a promotion today!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2015, 02:41:47 AM »
Congratulations!  So nice to hear that! 
"I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry." ~Cat Stevens

Eddienhp

• Cancer Widow November 2011
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2015, 05:27:21 AM »
Yay for you!!! Great job.  :)
My life is better because you were in it. You encouraged me to stretch my wings. I will forever be grateful. Rest in Peace Babe. Till we meet again.

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2015, 05:44:25 PM »
Thank you guys so much!  I've been running myself ragged at work trying to keep up with my new responsibilities. I haven't taken lunch the past two days. I'm sure it will ease up in the new week or so with clearing out some of the backlog.
Gone but not forgotten.....my Squish.

Miss you forever baby girl, my Pru!

Gabzmom

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2015, 12:52:47 AM »
Excited for you.  BUT you MUST eat lunch - even if you just step away for 15 minutes!  Pack your lunch and eat in the lunchroom!  I have been bringing lunch to work because I just can't seem to break away.  And when I do, I go for the fast, easy, bad stuff.  Trying to stay healthy!  :)
"I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry." ~Cat Stevens

MissingSquish

• widowed 5/20/12
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2015, 05:14:23 PM »
Thanks Gabzmom. :). I took a real lunch today, went out to Starbucks and got a protein box and yogurt. Yum!
Gone but not forgotten.....my Squish.

Miss you forever baby girl, my Pru!

Amor

• Amor Para Siempre
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2015, 08:12:14 PM »
Awesome on the job promotion. I hope you can enjoy it and not have to over work.