Hope days

Needytoo

Have you ever had one of those days that just give you so much hope and optimism that makes you so excited you just can?t sleep? 

Saturday went with a few friends to a Mystical Magic Fair where psychics, tarot card readers and people who do your horoscopes would be present.  I use to be a huge skeptic but I went to a psychic a few months ago and it was amazing so I was up for it.  Last time I went it pulled on my heart strings since my husband and my mother came had a very strong presence and she said she couldn?t see too much into my future. 

As we were driving over to the fair I said out loud to my husband and mother I love you guys but I really would like to hear about my future.  Currently I am a contract worker at a college and have been laid off for the summer and let me tell you I am tired of not knowing when I am being laid off and having my hours cut it has been difficult.  To get permanent hours I would need my office mate to find another job but so far no luck. We arrived at the fair right when it started and I was the very first to be read by the psychic.  Right away she says you are sick of being jerked around at work and will be offered a new job.  She felt it is going to be a little different than I am use to but I will be able to do it.  She also said I would find a new love and it is going to happen when I least expect it. 

Then I went to the tarot card reader.  She picked up on the job offer and new love.  She says she sees a school and felt it was an old boyfriend maybe from high school. 

Then I went to another reader that uses a pendulum thing to do the reading.  She picked up on the new love and that I would meet him at work and at first I might not be attracted to him but just to let things happen. 

Lastly I got my horoscope done. Best part I got was that I am going to run into an old friend today.

When I got home I went to pick us up some take out and turned around and ran into an old friend.  Later I checked my email and there was a message saying to tell my office mate congratulations.  I emailed her back and she told me he was offered another job at the college.  Wow the news I have been waiting for so long, finally my opportunity.

My scientific brain cannot explain Saturday but hey I will take it.