Widda Secret Santa! Sign Up by November 29th!

Bluebird

It's that time of year where we start to turn our attention to the holiday season and I thought I'd run a holiday Secret Santa as I have done in years gone by at YWBB. This is a chance to spread some holiday cheer and good will to your fellow wids.

• Don't be shy to ask for a gift if you don't have the means to return the good will. We usually also have many people who just wish to give.
  • Don't be shy to be a giver and a receiver, it's such fun getting surprises!

HOW SECRET SANTA WORKS - SIGN UP BY SUNDAY NOVEMBER 29TH

- Widda members sign up to participate via a private message to me

- Simply cut and paste the questionnaire below into the message and answer the questions

- Don't forget to tell me if you wish to be a gift giver, gift receiver, or both

- I let the gift givers know who they are buying for etc. by Monday November 30th

- Gift givers purchase and send the gift before December 12th and send me a message to let me know the gift is on its way to the lucky recipient

- After Christmas Day, I start a post in case any givers/receivers wish to reveal their gift. Until then it's a complete secret.

If you volunteer to buy a gift, but then something happens and you can't, please let me know ASAP so I can arrange an alternative and ensure every wid who requests a gift, receives one.

QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Do you wish to be a gift giver, gift receiver or both?

2. If you wish to receive a gift (or have gifts sent for your children), please provide your full name and home address including zip code.

3. Do you have children you would like to have gifts sent for? If so, please provide their first name, gender and age

4. If you wish to receive a gift, please list your interests and/or the types of gift you enjoy.

5. If you wish to receive gifts for your children, please list suggestions for each child you named above.

6. Do you have any allergies or sensitivities your gift giver should know about?

So that's it! Let me know if you have any questions!

Take care, Bluebird

• 2 weeks later...