Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!

MissingSquish

No kids at home tonight, but I'm not going out. I'm drained from all the running around I've been doing this week for my dad's arrangements and estate.  I need to catch up around my house, but I'm not very motivated. What is everyone else doing?

• 1 month later...

Anybody doing anything interesting?  I'm on the last night of Spring Break - Been sick all week, working on my own homework for my Master's - now I'm getting back into preparing for students on Monday - Wishing I was doing something much MUCH more exciting. 

• 1 month later...

Saturday night at home. I had plans with a friend, but he canceled. It seems to be the theme lately with everyone. I'm enjoying being home, but I've been feeling lonely lately. I think next Saturday I'm going to get away for a bit, go out of town. 

What are all of you doing tonight? 

Saturday night at home, catching up on a TV series I have been letting build up for months.  I need another drink, but I'm not sure what I can add to a rye and coke that won't give me a headache.

High school graduation was today.  One twin walked, which was great to see - I worried about her.  She was failing half her classes a month ago, after an antidepressant gap sent her into a bad spiral for a month.  On the way in, her horticulture teacher said she was impressed by her in the latter part of the class.  Her sister did not walk - because she hasn't quite passed everything, but still could, if she can turn in work in one last class in the next few days.  Seniors are done, it's like they have been raptured, but school runs a bit longer for lower grades.  She had an insane schedule this semester - eight classes, no lunch break, no spare period at school to work on stuff.  And she didn't step up work at home, really.  It's been a concern since February, when she was failing half of her classes.  I'm riding herd on her solo because my wife is out of town for a funeral of her best friend during childhood (what a crappy choice!).  I'm not proud, I've offered bribes/rewards when stuff get turned in. I ran into one of her teachers afterwards, and she again expressed love for her and said she knew she would develop well.  I melt when teachers love my kids.

I thought of their Mom more during the ceremony than I have in some time.  It sucked to be doing it alone.  Some grad parties tomorrow will help.

Take care,

Rob T

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I was thinking about going out of town to see Stone Temple Pilots, but the urge to stay home in my pjs was stronger. Our weather here lately has been terrible. It has rained almost every day for the last three weeks. Last weekend we had tornado warnings. This weekend we're having hail storms. I didn't really want to get out in it.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that RyanAmysMom. I have those days too. Hopefully next Saturday will be the opposite for you.

I worked 9-3. After work I picked up my girlfriend. We went shopping (retail therapy), had dinner, and then met some guy friends at Buffalo Wild Wings. We all just played Golden Tee while listening to music. It was fun. 

All of them knew Phil. 

• Like 1

I'm right there with you RAM. Come the weekends, and I'm forgotten by my daughter and her family, sigh.... It's also been thunderstorms on and off all weekend too, so that isn't helping, hold on the weekend is almost over...

Sending you loving widda ((( hugs )))