Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!

MissingSquish

Hello, from sunny CA! I have the flu and bronchitis, so I am quite lovely tonight, with my stringy hair, sickly pallor, and dark circles.  My voice has taken on a lovely, husky sound, and I can barely talk above a nice, sexy whisper.  I had to cancel weekend plans with my New Guy, but my two furry, four-legged critters are happy to keep me company, while I recline in bed and watch Netflix.

Guest TooSoon

Hope you feel better, LC.  Super-sexy here with stringy hair, too, because who showers on a Saturday when clearly, one is not going anywhere?  So stringy hair and pjs it is.  Grading papers and watching The Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt on Netflix, which so far is hilarious.  Things will really heat up later when I take on laundry and dishes; if I am feeling like the cougar that I am maybe I will do some sexy widow purging, too, MissingSquish!

Guest TooSoon

CG, I love my Romans and I love Mary Beard!  That's a great video; I show it in my class.  Life and Death in Pompeii is also a goodie.  And super-sexy, of course! 

Jeez, you wids are creeping me out. I'm home alone tonight working on music, but I frankly look pretty good - and I picture you all sitting around with day-old beards and scratching yourselves. Tell you what - if you need me, throw a flip-flop or something.

I do sincerely wish you all a lovely evening, though.

I am in thermals and a sweatshirt, tucked into my sleeping bag in a cabin with 3 guys and 17 kids...boy scout camping weekend.  Made corned beef and cabbage tonight for 30.  Tired and reading some of the posts before I sleep.  Everyone else is in for the night as well so it's pretty quiet.

Eta...hair is also stringy as I have not showered since friday....yeah camping, same with the 17 teenage boys!

Feel better LC!

My dad kept my girls all night last night, so I had the morning to myself. Of course I didn't do anything exciting, but I got some things done around the house. Now we're all home and just relaxing in our pj's.

Pajamas after a very long hard day. DD seems to have completely given up naps. Went to the grocery store, ear doctor, kid's party, dog walk. Ran into a very good friend of Dan's who informed me she's getting a divorce. Had the sensation of wanting to tell Dan, then the sensation that he should be the one telling me. DD had fun at the party but she's been crabby and clingy lately and I can't tell if it's because her ears are bothering her or if it's because I've coddled her too much now that she's been sick for so long.

I am still in shorts, since I biked - my favorite gym, the bike trails, were darned nice today.  My cold is better, but it still convinced me I should stay home instead of heading down to the St. Patrick's Day parade this morning.  I am finally done planning my radio show tomorrow [1] after listening to some new music that came in the three weeks since I was last on.  It's time for a wee dram and to see what's good on the Tivo.

Take care,

Rob T

[1] Celtic Journeys, http://krfcfm.org, 2-4pm MT

Just dragged my butt home after falling asleep at new guys place.  Wish I could just spend the night in the arms of a man instead of in this big empty bed.  Have to work tomorrow, so it's a little SNL and sleep here.

Hugs mango mom.

In other news, I gave myself another trim tonight. I have really long hair, but only trimmed about 1/2 inch.

TMI, my friend?  Maybe you should qualify this statement. 

:D

Maureen

Hair on my head, not anywhere else :). You're hysterical :)

Here it is, another wild and crazy Saturday night. I am in my bedroom with three dogs hiding out because my 15 year old daughter has a social life.  I have 20 kids hanging out for game night in my kitchen, dining room and family room.

I think it's time to rethink my "no tv in the bedroom" rule since I'm he only one ever in here... :-/

I'm sitting at my computer, supposedly working on a paper/project on grief support for college students.  I'm wearing a tie-dyed t-shirt and jeans and my hair has sand in it from working in the yard earlier.  Looks like I'll need a shower before I hit the sack.  I'm drinking....water....and wishing I had a Cadbury Egg.

Maureen (spelled correctly this time...RIFF!)

Sitting here in my jeans and hoodie after a long day caring for Mom.  Drinking a tall, cold bottle of....sparkling water!

Going to go put on my pj's and watch some sappy Hallmark movie by myself and probably fall asleep within 30 mins!