Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!

MissingSquish

This is me, checking in.  Thankfully, I am in much better shape this week, than last.  I am currently sitting out on New Guy's patio, enjoying the fresh air and a gentle breeze.  I've got on a pair of denim shorts and a hoodie that says, "California Paradise Love" on it.  My feet are bare, my legs are shaved, and my long hair is blowing in the breeze.  I also smell good, because I put lotion on a few minutes ago.  Right now, as I am typing this, I am looking over at my guy and watching him read.  I love these quiet times with him.

By the way, Maureen, I now have an intense craving for Cadbury Eggs, and there are none to be had, at the moment.  Thanks a lot!  :P

Mangomom, I am hiding out in my office as my girls have a sleepover.  They are tame, though - one friend, watching Wreck It Ralph.  Only the timid cat really has reason to hide.

When do I get to do sleepovers?  I'd even buy footy pajamas if I had to do so.

Take care,

Rob T

hello there, hoodie and my long johns.  Watching some really bad pilot of a show that will never go anywhere with my kids. Well at least three of them.  Why? Because #3 was all pissy last night about not "EVER" getting got watch what he wants.  Now its my turn, Moonrise Kingdom...

I get most Friday evenings to myself thanks to my dad and in-laws. I suppose I need to find a willing participant for sleepovers. :)

Not much going on here tonight either. My daughters were entertaining themselves with snap chat. I was chatting online with a friend in between cleaning. Then we watched a movie. Now they're all getting ready for bed. We're planning on going to church in the morning, getting a bite for lunch, and then seeing a movie. It sounds like my in-laws, sister in-law, and niece are joining us too. Should be fun (seriously.) I get along with my in-laws.

Guest Questions

It's actually Sunday morning now but I'm still on Saturday (can't sleep).

Just a quiet evening at home with my cats & my fish (who make lousy conversationlists but provide some comic relief & a sense of not being quite so alone.

I decided to do something novel for a change & not get blotto drinking Tequilla tonight.

Not sure it was a good idea but at least I won't be hungover tomorrow.

What an uplifting post, huh?  Sorry, I just hate living alone & am too shy to venture out anywhere.

The TV will be my lover tonight. It doesn't care if my hair isn't done or my clothes don't match  :-X

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TooSoon

That sounds lovely!  Enjoy!  I am in my pjs with my Saturday night date.  His name is Malbec.  And he brought a friend along called Netflix.  A menage a trois as it were.

Campfire...now watching Mountain Monsters on Destination -America-my daughters favorite show (these guys are from this area-I got 3 of them coming to my kids birthday party)

Sons downstairs with my guy friend watching UK in basketball.

Living on the wild side in my neck of the woods!

Guest Questions

Is it Saturday again already?

I went to bed last night feeling under the weather with an itchy throat & ear. That went away by this morning so I got busy in my front yard mowing/edging/weeding/trimming/raking.

5 hrs later I feel like I've been hit by a train. I feel completely wiped out. Too exhausted to even cook dinner for myself. I planned to make spaghetti tonight & have all the ingredients, just zero energy.. & grumpy? Oh man.

Maybe it's the wonky weather here. One day it's upper 80's & the next it's in the lower 60's.

I'm probably getting a cold due to all the fluctuation.

The good news is it's supposed to rain over the next few days. We're in our 4th year of a severe drought here. Rumor has it that if things don't turn around it'll become illegal to water our lawns.

I guess that would mean less mowing which at the moment doesn't sound half bad, lol.

Party on..

I'm going to curl up with the kitties & a movie tonight.

I thought of building a fire but am too lazy even to do that much.

Wish I had a husband to spoil me. Having to do everything all the time regardless of how crappy I'm feeling sucks. & my sadiversary is Easter so feeling nostalgic & not in a good way tonight.

I know you all get it..

(((hugs to all)))

If the definition of "sexy" has been expanded to include lodging myself on the couch, wearing a collegiate tee and Adidas pants, I'm in! I'll even throw in a glass (or two) of Moscato whilst watching my Lifetime movie, just to add some "sizzle".

Not that I need that with my hair swept up into a messy bun.

But just sayin'.

Baylee

• 2 weeks later...

I am now on the couch after a nice dinner at home with New Guy, his kids and my youngest. But here I am, like every night, facing going to bed alone. 

Well, a drink and a cookie on the couch.  So much for my will power!

Aw, sending you tight hugs, Baylee. I just got back from picking up my daughter from the musical she is playing in (Sweeney Todd). Both kids went straight to bed, so I did, too. But sleep is alluding me once again. Comfy nightshirt and purring kitty snuggled against me. Waiting for SNL to start.

Sweet dream wishes for all of you...

I'm almost never off on weekends (and I've had two in a row, wow!), so I'm rarely up this late on a Saturday night (unless insomnia strikes). I just got home from seeing my sister in another musical, Nine-- not the caliber of the shows I saw last week in NYC ;) but they did a good job. I violated my "no soda" policy and drank a Cherry Coke, so I'll be up for awhile. Guess it's back to stats for me-- cramming for the final. Once that's done, no more statistics, ever!! Woohoo!!

Hugs, y'all.

Guest Lost35

I wish I was sitting with Baylee, just so the evening wasn't so difficult...

Otherwise it is par-for-the-course; me, wine, dogs, cat, guinea pig.

How is everyone tonight? I hope well. I'm checking some of my son's schoolwork - right now a PP Presentation on the importance of honeybees. I have the White House Correspondents' Dinner on C-Span. Ordered in Chinese for the kids for dinner, because I didn't feel like going to the store today. Who can top my exciting evening?

Meh. Went grocery shopping tonight, am currently sulking over my fairly new single status.  I miss my ex bf, though I know I did the right thing by breaking it off with him.

A random guy I had been in contact with over a year ago messaged me. I agreed to coffee tonight without remembering who he was. I'm flaking out on it.  Do not feel like leaving the house.

Was on the online dating sites tonight as well, and I'm feeling extremely frustrated.

Sorry for my rant. Just not feeling good right now.

I spent the day working on a Duck Race...

http://public.westerlychamber.org/events/details/17th-annual-pawcatuck-river-duck-race-7376

Two younger sons away for a band trip, my daughter at a birthday sleepover and my oldest exhausted from the day's activities (plus his GF is on the same band trip as his brothers, LOL!)

We had dinner together and now he is in bed while read, post and watch Star Trek Voyager episodes under the fuzzy blanket.