Sexy Widowed Saturday Night!

MissingSquish

Guest TooSoon

Super-sexy over here in PA.  In pajamas since 6, kid asleep, now bagging up the smorgasbord of food I cooked last night (in nightly attempt to kill time) to put into the freezer (who am I cooking for exactly?) and about to put on last week's episode of Mad Men.  At least they are sexy on Man Men. 

Guest TooSoon

No laundry allowed on sexy widowed Saturday nights!  I'm saving that for sexy widowed Sunday night. 

Joining this thread since I already have my pajamas on. Although, maybe I should head over to the confession thread to admit that I never changed out of my pajamas today.

Frozen pizza is in the oven for dinner. A beer and watching the end of the hockey game should round out the night.

Got up early and out of the house for a spa day with my daughters. Afterwards we went out for lunch, then did some shopping. Busy day! I was definitely ready to get my shower and put my pj's on. I ended my evening messaging with two single men. Church in the morning, so I should go to bed soon.

Technically it's Saturday, but early morning. I made myself a strawberry daiquiri. Mentioned it on Facebook...minds blown. Lol! I haven't had alcohol for almost 20 years. My body is used to water. I don't even drink pop. My girls are staying the night with my dad, so I figured why not? It was good, but I'm definitely a lightweight.

Yum..strawberry daiquiris are my favourite drink!

I haven't really drank in years either..now I'm almost afraid to.

Although I suppose our bar tabs could be cheap if we were to go to the bar, one drink and done,lol!

I'd like to be headed out for drinks (drink?) with Virgo and WA33! Another cheap drunk here!

Instead, I'm helping to chaperone my 9 year old nephew's birthday party.

Now if that isn't smokin' sexy...

Baylee

It's only about 1:00 pm, where I am, but I doubt the rest of my day is going to be any different from the first part of my day. With all the stress, extra work (with my teaching assistant now gone, just a few short weeks before the end of school), health issues, financial worries, etc., I have had to deal with recently, I am choosing to take this day to do absolutely nothing.

I am still in my pajamas (the cute ones I wore, for the very first time, on the last good night I had with my Kenneth). I am pondering the fact that I am at a crossroad in my life, and need to figure out what I am doing with my life. I am missing my Kenneth, terribly. I am depressed, because I don't have the gas money to go spend the weekend with my New Guy; and he is working, so he can't come to me.

I'm also feeling a deep sense of loss today. My teaching assistant resigned, due to a very bad situation in her home and having to make an immediate move out of state. I completely support her, in her decision to leave an abusive, cheating spouse. At the same time, she was the only person I had left, here in my little town, that I was genuinely close to and could count on for help, when I needed it. She was the only person I could write down as an emergency contact, when I have to go to the ER, due to my migraines. The fact that she is moving this weekend, just reminds me of all the people, who have moved away or left my life in the last few years, which was okay, when my Kenneth was still alive; but now that he is gone, I just feel so alone and lost and empty. 

Pretty sexy way to spend a Saturday, huh?  :'(

I'm still at work. I'll be leaving here in a few minutes to head to rehearsal-- I'm insane and agreed to tackle a play in the last three weeks before they open. For those two or three hours, I get out of my head and into someone else's, so it's a relief, but it's exhausting too. Home, pajamas, one last look at the board, then hit the pillow and hope for sleep. Back to work tomorrow. Try to stave off hopelessness for another day. Yeah... super sexy, that. :-/

Guest TooSoon

Good for you, Jen!  Wish I could come to the show! 

I am watching "Goonies" with an 8 year old.  Simply cannot get more sexy than that.

Hugs and cheers to all of my sexy Saturday night widow(er)s.

After a busy day of gym and errands and gardening with my 4yr old, I had homemade pizza at 5pm and now watching bad TV in my flannel nightgown and can't wait until bedtime! After bath and bed time for my son (soon!), I am all set to watch some Patrick Swazy movie in bed. Doesn't get any more exciting than this ! Oh and splurged and had 2 fudge cookies to make self feel better....

Already in PJs and in bed, about to watch my third episode of House of Lies.  Kids are at a movie so it's just me and the dog.  Have to work tomorrow so I decided against the wine tonight and am having cucumber water instead.  Who is more exciting than me?!

Beautiful spring day here. Pretty much the first one of the year. Participated in a town meeting style revote of the school budget this morning. Amazing process to witness - folks of very different views and strongly held beliefs engaging in civil discourse to arrive at an outcome. Then we had Green Up day - oldest in the country where the state citizens go out en masse to clean up the roadways of garbage. It is really nice to see folks taking ownership of the state like this.

Spent the afternoon raking, cutting up downed limbs for firewood and looking for wood frogs in the pond. It was a good day.

In my jammies now, listening to DD sing in the shower, two dogs curled up next to me, trying to decide what I might watch tonight. Good Saturday night to all my fellow wids out there.

Going over Algebra 2 lessons with my son tonight. Woo hoo! Hyperbolas! Such is the life of a wild homeschooling mom who should have gotten more done during the week. Sigh... 

BTW, Virgo, when I saw the thread up again this morning, I thought I had lost a whole day and it was really Sunday morning. ;D

Sending out hugs to all you sexy wids and an extra especially tight one for lcoxwell.

My Sexy Widowed Saturday Night plans to remain in my pajamas for the entire day and do absolutely nothing, whatsoever, have changed. My teaching assistant sent me a text a little while ago and asked me to join her and another friend of hers (from out of state) in packing up her things for her move. I am a non-drinker, but as she put it, I could sit there and watch the other friend poor shots, while my assistant and I cry our eyes out. Apparently, her husband's new girlfriend will be serving her with divorce papers at some point in the evening, too, so this night should just be a complete barrel of fun. Now, who could resist an invitation like that?

By the way SVS, thank you so much for the extra especially tight hug. Right now, I need all I can get. Love ya, lady!

We had an earthquake here today in Indiana!?!?!?! I thought it was machinery from a house being built in our neighborhood until I saw the news. Wow, crazy!

Not much going on tonight. Just messaging my guy friends, painting nails, and getting a card/gift ready for a bridal shower tomorrow. Inside the card I wrote "Cherish every moment together!" :)

Guest mawidow

I missed SWSN because I fell asleep studying for my statistics final because who is sexier than I am? So, SWSunday Morning it is. Same clothes as yesterday, same dirty hairloaf.

...getting a card/gift ready for a bridal shower tomorrow. Inside the card I wrote "Cherish every moment together!" :)

Tim's cousin got married on 4/10 (4 days after my sadiversary...I was kinda a mess at the ceremony) and I wrote the same thing on the card I got them.

"Love each other.  Take care of each other.  Cherish every moment."