Mt. Monadnock Hike Bago

rifatheroffour

One week to go!  We will meet around 9:30am with the goal of starting to hike by 10am. We can meet at the picnic tables on the left of the path that is just behind and up the hill from the souvenir shop in the parking lot. 

Remember at least 2 water bottles, layers, light rain/wind gear, extra socks, lunch and snacks are your friends! (sorry the scout leader in me could not let this go without being said) LOL!

Latest hiker list...sorry to hear we lost a few...

riff

hachi + 1

JeanGenie

DonnP

MrDrew

Guaruj

tmwenger

Maybe...

Max2507

Captains wife

hikermom + DD?

missingsquish

Suki1

Hi Everyone,

If you are following the weather at all, you know that the forecast is cold and wet. Sunday is a little better. But  not an ideal weekend by any means. So....

Trying to come up with alternatives. I would like to have you come to my place in Atkinson, NH to hang out and visit on Saturday. If anyone is a die hard hiker, and wants to brave the mountain on Sunday, there are a couple of us that are game.... and I have room for you to stay overnight. It is 2 hours to the trailhead so we would need to leave my house by 8 at the latest to be off the mountain before dark.

I just didn't want to leave this to the last minute to put it out there...

Other ideas are welcome of course....

It figures it's going to rain.  We're in a drought and the one weekend I'm looking forward to going on this hike, we get rain!  Story of my life!  lol

I agree it doesn't make sense to go in the rain.  Due to logistics of coordinating with my son, Sunday won't work for us.  If you all end up going, have a good time and maybe we can plan to do this again in the future.