When does it end?

PhotoJunkie

So the tax thing I posted about a while ago has continued to decline into crazy town.  Now its both my soon to be ex accountant and my sister.  I don't know what is going on in his world but his continuous string of mistakes are putting me through hell.  I will not be surprised if the IRS shows up on my doorstep because of all this mess.  My sister refuses to have any patience and until today that was pretty stressful.  After the event of today Im not sure I would have any more patience with the situation, unfortunately since none was given to begin with, it just keeps getting worse. 

I am out of state attending a dear woman's funeral.  I called her mom and her family has adopted me as one of their own.  Dad has been introducing me to everyone as his "other daughter".  I adore this family and I miss mom so very much.  She passed away on Mothers day from pancreatic cancer.  Its hard being in this house full of memories without her.  Ive been hugging all the siblings and dad often.  making sure he is drinking his water and helping out where I can.  tomorrow their church is having a huge service for her.  She was well loved and very active in her church.  She taught all the kids classes as well as was a kindergarten teacher for the school.  Many generations of students have taught by her and it is expected to be a large event.  Luckily Dad was convinced to skip the earlier church service so he can get some rest. 

I thought I could do this but I don't seem to be doing a good job.  Im hiding in the house for a bit of quiet till my migraine meds kick in.  Panic attack happened early but luckily I was out of the house dealing with the tax stuff when that happened. (tax things probably was the bigger trigger)  I don't want to burden them with this mess at this time.  I also didn't realize just how much my dog has been helping me in the panic department.  He had to be boarded while I am gone for 3 3.5 days and man do I miss him. 

Thanks for letting me vent a bit.  back to the family I go.  I truly love this family and it hurts to see them in so much pain and to be able to stop it. 

Sending you tight hugs, PJ. I am so sorry for the loss of your "mom". I'm sure just your presence there means so much. It sucks that the tax issue is interrupting your time there. They should have been able to wait 3-4 days for you to return home. I fully get the dog issue. I took the kids to the beach last week, which triggered a lot of memories of T and I being there together. I really missed having my cats to cuddle up with and calm/comfort me. 

Sending you more hugs...

Thinking of you at this painful time.  So sorry about your loss.  I'm sure the family appreciates your presence.  Sending you a hug and prayers for continuing strength in dealing with the tax situation. 

Guest nonesuch

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I hate feeling impotent, sorry you're dealing with that, too.