Widda Pot Luck Northeast PA Sept 17

Lmsmdm

Hi!! Hosting what I am hoping to be a picnic!! However, if mother nature turns on us, it can easily be brought inside.

Kutztown PA I ask that everyone bring their easiest favorite thing to make. 2pm

Come one, come all!!

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could come! I'm actually off that weekend, which is rare. I even checked airline prices-- no dice, the cheapest one I could find is over $500. Sigh. I'll have to send all my hugs virtually. I want pix!

I have checked and it would be about two hours drive for me, which is totally doable. I might just get brave and join you; I am afraid I am too early out and will just cry most of the time, as I do when I allow myself to get my guard down around people who get it. So color me maybe..., provided that I manage to arrange for a babysitter.

Guest TooSoon

I have checked and it would be about two hours drive for me, which is totally doable. I might just get brave and join you; I am afraid I am too early out and will just cry most of the time, as I do when I allow myself to get my guard down around people who get it. So color me maybe..., provided that I manage to arrange for a babysitter.

Hi there,  Please come in whatever shape you're in!  This little group of people whom I've known now for nearly three years will welcome you with open arms and I can promise you some laughs, even if there are tears.  I went to my first widow event after only 6 months and it was just what I needed.  Hope we'll see you there! 

ETA: My 9 year old will be there and possibly adp's 18year old and I suspect other children too.  I think I can speak for lmsmdm and say kids always welcome, too. 

Tatiana, I would love to see you there. It is also about a 2 hour drive for me. Are you in South Central PA? I was really nervous the first time I attended a bago. I think most of us were. I have made some wonderful friends from attending. It is worth the drive. We don't mind the tears as we understand. lmsmdm is a wonderful host, so warm and friendly. It is a great group overall. I'll be happy to help out with anyone's little ones.

@Jen, keep checking flights, maybe there will be an airline miracle!! Newark, Phila, ABE all perfect for pick up!!

@Tatianakm I hope you are able to muster up the courage. I was about 6 mo out when I managed to go to my first bago dinner. I remember standing out in the parking lot thinking to myself WTF am I doing going out to dinner with strangers from the internet no less!! Almost got back in my car. I am so glad I didn't!

Kids are always welcome!!

attendees

lmsmdm

toosoon+ 9y old

adp+teen

soverysad+ 2 teens

keeptrying+1

singingmomof4+2 tweens

bear

michael797 or 979 can never remember ha ha

Maybe

Tatianakm

imissdow

There are a few others from a facebook page that I just do not remember their screen names

attendees

lmsmdm + 1 + vat of "real" chili  ;) and a small batch of vegan  :o w some guacamole and fresh salsa ooh and jalapeño cream cheese!! Not spicy just yummy 

toosoon+ 9y old + vegan goodies and beer

adp+teen + vegan goodies and beer

soverysad+ 2 teens + deviled eggs and melon salad

keeptrying+ 5 kids +1

singingmomof4+2 tweens

bear

michael797 or 979 can never can remember ha ha

quovadis + Meatballs or sausage

Maybe

Tatianakm

imissdow

I have a grill, strove and oven if needed....remember, easiest favorite thing to make  8)

June22 and I are going to come.

I'll bring shrimp pasta salad. She is bringing potato salad and vegan red cabbage slaw.

I'm excited to meet everyone whose names I don't recognize and to see those of you that I haven't seen in far too long. Please inbox me the address. :)

Guest TooSoon

June22 and I are going to come.

I'll bring shrimp pasta salad. She is bringing potato salad and vegan red cabbage slaw.

I'm excited to meet everyone whose names I don't recognize and to see those of you that I haven't seen in far too long. Please inbox me the address. :)

YAY!  It is only 6:30 am and this has already made my day!  Can't wait to see you both!  Far too long!

attendees

lmsmdm + 1 + vat of "real" chili  ;) and a small batch of vegan  :o w some guacamole and fresh salsa ooh and jalapeño cream cheese!! Not spicy just yummy 

toosoon+ 9y old + vegan goodies and beer

adp+teen + vegan goodies and beer

soverysad+ 2 teens + deviled eggs and melon salad

keeptrying+ 5 kids +1

singingmomof4+2 tweens

bear

michael797 or 979 can never can remember ha ha

quovadis + Meatballs or sausage

remyswife shrimp pasta salad

june22 potato salad and vegan red cabbage slaw

Maybe

Tatianakm