Widda Pot Luck Northeast PA Sept 17

Lmsmdm

I am tentative for coming.

If I can make it, it will be me and 1-3 of my children (depending on the custody schedule of my older two with my ex).

I will bring some homemade mac-n-cheese, and some sort of dessert or two if I can come.

I hope I can make it.  It looks to be quite the party  :)

I am getting more and more excited as the group grows larger and larger. So, I think I am going to "graduate" into definitely coming roster. Me plus my 6 months old girl. I will bring sicilian picnic chicken dish, since it seems we already have plenty of side dishes and salads. This is going to be brilliant!

May I have the address?

attendees

lmsmdm + 1 + vat of "real" chili  ;) and a small batch of vegan  :o w some guacamole and fresh salsa ooh and jalapeño cream cheese!! Not spicy just yummy 

toosoon+ 9y old + vegan goodies and beer

adp+teen + vegan goodies and beer

soverysad+ 2 teens + deviled eggs and melon salad

keeptrying+ 5 kids +1

singingmomof4+2 tweens

bear

michael797 or 979 can never can remember ha ha

quovadis + Meatballs or sausage

remyswife shrimp pasta salad

Tatianakm+ 6mo old and sicilian picnic chicken

june22 potato salad and vegan red cabbage slaw

Maybe

imissdow

missingmyjon

It was definitely a lovely time. It was great to reconnect in person with friends and to make new ones. I also got to hold a gorgeous baby girl, which completely made my day. I was thinking on the drive home how I likely never would have met these people, many of whom have become very special to me, had T not died. It raises conflicting feelings, but I am deeply thankful for these relationships regardless how they came to be.

I highly recommend for members to give bagos a try. I was really nervous about my first one or two, but now look forward to them. There is an underlying kinship in spending time with people who understand the struggles you are or have been going through - a sense of fitting in that I've not experienced as richly anywhere else since T died.