Insurance hasn't dropped Late Spouse from mailing list?

Guest nonesuch

Guest nonesuch

I've given up expecting it  to be resolved. Husband died in 2010, and Anthem sends him mail a couple times a year. The last one was to sign up for a supplement to Medicare.  Has this happened to anyone else?

I call a couple times a year to tell them they're wasting their time, and every time some empathetic person says she's so sorry, they'll see it's taken care of. It hasn't been though.

A few weeks after his death, a new catalog came from Marlboro, advertising the merchandise he could obtain with his Marlboro Miles.  One phone call was all it took to stop those mailings from coming. Of course, Marlboro probably has a smaller mailing list, since the folks on their list are dying off.

I get sweepstakes winning mail, car stuff, extended warranties. Life insurance, Victoria secret, AAA, mortgage statement payoffs, you name it. Been gone 7 years, am on the no mailing list. Doesn't matter. Waste of trees, postage, and time. Nice to know she's not been forgotten.

Guest nonesuch

I can understand random junk mail.  i don't understand his HEALTH insurance.  Geez, he had one chemo treatment, went to the hospital with a total code, and hasn't needed  doctor since.