Back to the boards and it feels good

Ursula

Just to say, I have been away from the boards and realise just now how it feels a bit like coming home to log in here ( I lost my password, could not remember anything and just today found it scribbled on the bottom of a page..). Will be more active again. Great to see so many of you! Hope you are all scrambling on somehow and manage to smile in between. I am approaching 3 years and have many 'all four seasons in a day' days but I am alive. I feel for everybody new here, but this place is a life-saver. yes. hugs to all.

You know it feels like being surrounded by normal people. I think I kept away, because I could not handle the pain anymore. My own and everybody else's. But I have come to realise that I have only internalised all my grief and frustration because I don't have anybody to talk to anymore , they kind of all send out the 'again, shouldn't you be over it by now' vibe  and I only rarely start talking. But it backs up and it is bad.

I was not consciously aware how important the boards are, how good it is to read of other people's journey through grief country and to share and help out others who are not as long on their way. I have met some great people at a local grief group and that has been my replacement for a while. It felt more real somehow. But then again, it only happened every other week, and that is not really enough .

good night all, hope you find some sleep.