Wish I could see him in my dreams

MACC

I miss him so much but rarely ever share that. Well except now that I finally decided to start sharing on Widda. I hear about people dreaming of their loved ones. I want to have one of those dreams that feel real. A dream where I can hug him. Tell him I miss him. Tell him I love him. Ask him if he is ok? Can he watch over us and see how were doing? Can he hear me when I talk to him? Sometimes I pray that God will allow him to come visit me in my dreams. But it never happens. Or if I dream of him, I don't remember.It's been over 2.5 years but I miss his friendship, his companionship...miss him in every way.

MACC I understand the desire to dream of them.  Unfortunately most of my dreams of DH are not positive. Usually he has come back and I am mad that he let me think he was dead for so long and I waste my time with him being mad instead of telling him I love him and miss him.

Not sure how you feel about seeing a medium but I have had very good experiences and did feel a lot peace after having that contact.

• 1 month later...

The few dreams I've had were also sad. There's always something stopping us from being together, or tears us apart when we do end up together. Almost like losing him all over again. I see it as the constant inner struggle. We want them back, but even in our dreams we know it's impossible.  :(

I am in similar situation. It has been more than 5 months and not even 5 times got her in my dreams. Most of the time in my dreams also she is gone and I am somehow trying to relate that in real life I still feel she is there where as in dreams she is gone. I hope god will help us to at least meet them in dreams.

It will happen, you just can't force it. I saw a medium and he acknowledged that my husband tried to visit, but I was so consumed with grief, he couldn't "get in". His advice was to wait until the grieving softens a bit ( was an impossible notion at that time).  Most recently I had a particularly shitty day, was so down and in complete despair, my daugher was in her bed, snoozing so sweetly, and I just fell asleep for a split second on the couch in front of another meaningless show, when i felt him bending over the couch, taking my face in his hands and kissing me upside down; he used to do it spontaneously when he was alive. I woke up instantly, smiling. It was awesome and very comforting. So give it time, it will happen. 

Since my last post week earlier I saw her once more and this time she was talking to me. I don't remember the discussion but was smiling after I woke up.

Tatianakm: I had similar experience on my marriage anniversary. I thought my mind is making it up but it was like I was half sleep and half awake. Waiting for another similar experience.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had two dreams about my DH where I could really feel him. I was in bed and he came to me and hugged me. The dream had no plot (if it was a dream..) It was like a visitation to tell me everything was ok. No spoken words but I felt a very loving feeling. He came to me in that moment between sleep and awake.

• 1 month later...

I'm one of those fortunate dreamers.  I had so many dreams about him the first year that i kept a journal of them. Some were really just dreams, some felt like visitations, where he described what he was doing, and the people there; and on two occasions he touched me.  I woke up feeling his face on my face.

Was it just my imagination?

was it just my imagination when I was at my very lowest a month after he died, and I felt him touch my back?

I chose to think he came to see me.

I too have had very few dreams about my wife that I can remember.

When she was alive she always seemed to be in my dreams one way or another. Very often, no matter what the dream, she would be providing a running commentary on the dream as it happened, or she and I would be discussing what was going on. She, or her voice, always seemed to be present. She and I were so close that everything, asleep or awake, seemed to occur in the context of our ongoing conjugal dialogue.

In the weeks after she died six months ago I had several awful dreams involving sickness and death, but I'm saddened by how few dreams I've had about her since. When she does appear in my dreams I seem to be fully conscious that she is subject to death one way or another.

I can't remember a single dream in which I genuinely believe she is with me, and not about to die. Or already dead.

HCE: My story is so similar not sure why but after her death all dreams I can remember either we were having her Creamanating or some thing to do with death.

Now no dreams like that but infact no dreams about at all.