New Relationships....Post a Pic

lcoxwell

Yes, PaulZ - visiting the Cape during Celtic Colours is a bucket-list thing for me.  I host a Celtic music radio show, and play all kinds of stuff from the east coast.  I'm from Saskatchewan originally, and haven't been out to Canada's east coast yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My boyfriend James.  We met through an online dating site.  He is the sweetest man I have ever been with.  I was widowed ten years ago and only started dating again last year.  I am beyond happy.

james and ronda at comedy club.jpg

• Like 10

It’s been forever since I’ve posted on the board. I have “liked” threads and posts, but haven’t really posted. I met a wonder man who happened to be a widower as well. We got married on 9–2-2017 - we are as happy as ever and we both participate in honoring our late spouses. 

Beyond widow-hood, we have so many other things in common. 

79DEF713-FC5A-48A5-B7C1-E0943E8156BB.jpeg

• Like 12

Congratulations!  So happy for you both.  If memory serves, we're somewhere along the same timeline; I remember you from YWBB. May you enjoy much joy, love and, as your tagline mentions, laughter in your new lives together.  ❤️ Christine

• Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 6:52 PM, Gabzmom said:

It’s been forever since I’ve posted on the board. I have “liked” threads and posts, but haven’t really posted. I met a wonder man who happened to be a widower as well. We got married on 9–2-2017 - we are as happy as ever and we both participate in honoring our late spouses. 

Beyond widow-hood, we have so many other things in common. 

79DEF713-FC5A-48A5-B7C1-E0943E8156BB.jpeg

Congrats..