Western MA Bago: Sunday, Nov 5th

JeanGenie

I'm hosting a Bago at my house in western MA (Belchertown to be exact) on Sunday, November 5th. Let's say noon til whenever. I hope with enough advance notice, we'll have a good turnout.

I know we'll have one of our Canadian wids joining us and I'm hoping others from the NE/NY area can come. I'm about 30 mins from two major highways (Route 91 and the MassPike).

I'll have some snacks and drinks but we'll do our usual potluck and BYOB.

For those who have never been to a Bago before, whether you're new on this journey or years out, please consider joining us. A few of my closest friends today I met at a Bago and I can't imagine my life today without them.

PM me for the specific address/directions.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

We're just over a week away and Sunday, Nov 5th, ends Daylight Savings Time, so you all get to sleep an extra hour the night before (bonus!)!

So far we've got:

RIFF

Donswife

Mizjsea

BrokenHeart2

Wheelerswife

DonnaP (and Drew)

Guaruj

Captains wife (+DS)

Amanika (+DD)

MissingM (tentative)

I hope others can make it. We've got some children coming too so if a lack of sitter is holding you back, don't let it! The more the merrier!

Feel free to PM me with any questions and if you don't have my address!

Well I have been very hesitant to say yes because of things that I have to get done, but I am hoping (fingers crossed) that my refrigerator repair at the cabin goes swimmingly tomorrow and I can come home tomorrow night and see you all on Sunday. If it takes me longer, I could come straight from there ( I think it would be about a 4 hour drive ) but I will have Nico (dog) with me, so not sure if that is okay. He and Rosie are cool, but I can't remember if you have a dog or allergies or anything like that, so... I think I am just going to hope for easy fridge repair and home tomorrow!!! 8)

Good morning all!

Today's the day and I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

Suki1, sorry you're not able to join us.  It's been a while...maybe next time.

Hachi, glad things worked out so you can join us.

Know that the invitation is still open to all, so if there's anyone else who still wants to come, just PM me and I'll send you directions.

Thank you, JeanGenie, for having us at your home this afternoon. I had a great time seeing my fellow wids at your home. The scenery made for a beautiful drive, and there was so much wildlife to enjoy, including chipmunks like this one:

Tuff-Guard-The-Perfect-Garden-Hose_Chipmunk-Eastern-300x209.jpg

How could anyone help but love such a creature?

Thanks again!

|+|  M a r k  |+|

Thanks to everyone who made it yesterday.  I wish you all weren't so far away and could have stayed longer.  Thanks for filling my home with laughter and love!  It was good to see you all and to meet some new people.  My only regret is that I forgot to take a picture of us all!!  Next time! :)

Thanks again everyone!