Snow....anyone else going to be walloped today?

Wheelerswife

I just came inside from my first pass with the snow blower.  Forecasters are projecting over a foot of snow here...and I am not having any problem believing them!

At least I am getting some exercise!  I'm trying to keep a space for my dog to be able to go outside for potty breaks!

Let's just hope we don't lose power.

Maureen

I'm on the coast in Southern Rhode Island, so far we have about 8" average and another 6 hours to go I'm told. There was nothing at 7am when I had to run to work to meet a delivery otherwise we are closed today. I spent part of the later morning plowing with my oldest son at my work and 2 organizations I volunteer for. I am now home warming and drying before another run out later that will also include my parents driveway.

I hope everyone is at least safe and warm.  Overall I do actually love this weather, I do truly belong in New England with its seasons.

We're in the south of Spain, headed to London tomorrow night.  Can't say we've missed being there for this polar blitz but we're going to be facing 10 + inches of snow on our car at the remote parking at Newark on Sunday (will it even start?).  We only have a tiny little scraper in the car.  We'll also have who knows what on our driveway?!  I believe this might be karma for a week in southern Spain in January.  Good think we both know something about shock!  Hope everyone is hanging in!  It won't last forever!  The winters of 2013-15 were pretty awful and I was a grieving mess but we made it through!  OXOXO

Yup lots of snow here

Went out three times for cleanup

Between the wind and the snow still falling you would never know I ever went out !

The wind has made the drifts pretty amazing and unpredictable

but gotta love New England , Right ? :)

Take it from this Canadian, careful digging out my fellow wids!! Don't want to hear about any heart attacks.  Thankfully we didn't get the snow you all did in New England!! The deep freeze I've been living in the last 2 weeks gave one day of reprieve only to be back down in that deep freeze again.  UGH

It’s -11°F and -37°F with the wind chill ...... yes you read that correctly.  And it will be like this or colder all weekend.  Monday it’s supposed to go up to a balmy 23°F

Stay warm folks!!

Hugs

I wish we had more snow so it might warm up a little, just a couple icy inches on the ground right now. It's -15 right now and I think it's only gotten above zero once in the last two weeks. BRRRRR! There's sposed to be a warm up starting next week though into the 20's, it will feel like a heat wave, lol. Love Minnesota winters.