Celebrating the baby steps.....

RyanAmysMom

Because sometimes you need a cheerleader.....  right? 

Some days you conquer the world.  Other days you get out of bed.  But we all need encouragement sometimes - and I used to get that from my hubbie...  So, what did you do today that astonishing? 

I got out of bed today!  YAY!

I took a shower and put on clean clothes!  YAY!

I .... wait for it.....  MOWED THE LAWN!  Can I get a WhoopWhoop?

Tell me about your day and let's cheer for each other!

I've been boiling maple sap since 4pm.  Much worth the effort!! DH and I were a great team at this, he hauled the sap to the deck and I was the one to boil.  Now...as you all know only so well.. all me.  But, it's different this year.  It's not really sad, more appreciative he taught me how to do this. 

Boiling maple sap is something I've heard of, read about, and never experienced! 

Congrats for doing what sounds like hard work!  I bet you'll have a great reward!

Isn't it great that our sweethearts taught us things?  I love doing the "computer stuff" my hubby taught me - it makes me feel proud and confident.

Yes RAM it is a great thing we taught each other stuff.  Funny you mention your DH taught you computer stuff, that's what I taught my DH.  Cool you mentioned that.

Yeah it's hard work to do the maple syrup thing but that's a good thing too!! The reward is fabulous maple syrup for pennies on the dollar compared to buying it and all the memories that flood me as I'm doing it.  I sure have to admit at the same time it makes me miss him like hell but not the same painful way like the last many yrs and for that I'm thankful.

Not something I did today, but this week....i started a new girl scout troop for older girls that will only be activity based, all they'll do is go on adventures. I've been working on this for 18 months and finally had my first meeting with girls this past weekend!