New Widda website design coming

Lewis

I am excited to announce that we have a new design for Widda.com that will go live on May 1st! The new design will offer many new options with the best being mobile support. Your login will be the same username/password combo that you use now. There is a different look to the site but will contain all the same data you see now plus more available options. More updates to come…

widda-screenshot-2.jpg.b9ef17fbc78dda4569a859ca9311b149.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm with rifatheroffour - if I select the hard-to-find "Unread content" link near the top, I get a list of updated topics, but I go to the first page of each topic and then have to go figure out where I had left off in the conversation.  The site looks nice, but is much less usable for me due to this.

It took me a little time to figure it out, but you can get straight to the last post you read on a specific thread.  When you use the "Unread content" link, click on the red dot to the left of the specific thread you're interested in reading.  It will take you to the first post in the thread that you haven't read.  I hope that helps!

widda.png.47cdd27ab3dc8ecd799edde203bcf000.png

• Thanks 1