Just wanted to say "Great Job" to all of you Parents!

sudnlysngl

I was reading in this section today. Why, because I had just turned 13 when my dad died and when I read some of your post in other sections it says a lot about you.

So, I have to say, all of you are really doing a great job with the situations that life has dished out!

My mom didn't, I ended up leaving home at 16 and being on my own since, but I made it! I see how all of you are loving and caring with your kids and that is so admirable.

All of you deserve soooo much credit, and I hope and pray for all of you that someday when your children are all grown up that there comes a time that they come back to you and show you the love and thanks you so deserve. So hang in there with all those kiddo's, ;)

Thank you for posting this. I always worry if my kids will be ok as they grow up without a father. I do the best I can for them always wondering if it will be enough. I devote to them. I will only get to raise them once. I strive to do it right. They are happy and seem to be doing ok. Many people comment how polite they are. I think they have gained a lot of compassion because they had to face the loss of their dad so early in life.

Hello and thank you for saying this. Our son is now 6 , his father died when he was just about two. I constantly worry that I mess him up because I am often a very depressed mum and I cry a lot, old pain and new pain. He is a very sensitive little boy and had to grow up so fast. It still kills me when I see him miss a / his dad and I suppose it always will. It is not fair on our children to be bereaved when they hardly know what life is.. thank you and all the best to you.