kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?

MissingJoan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

DH and I had a great sex life....very active.  I miss it so much.  I think it is not just sex I miss but sex with him!

This is the longest I have ever gone without.  Man, 4 months in was the longest let alone 3 years!  lol

I have never had a one night stand, I am more comfortable having a connection with someone.  I guess I have never had sex for sex sake.....I suppose I feel like I can do that for myself.

My last first time I was in my 20s....sigh....how do we start all over again at this stage in life.

I am so glad I found this place to say the things nobody else can understand.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The struggle is real between wanting sex and knowing I deserve more than just that. 😔

Same here. It's why I am dying every day to suppress the monogamous hypersexuality my DW left me with. I have a desperate need for affection outside of sex too and to express that affection for someone else who will gladly receive it. I cannot find anyone who wants that near my age who isn't married or divorced. I have probably been looking in the wrong places.

Bear raised an eyebrow on a topic I am expert at.

From time to time I've instructed lesbians on cunnilingus. They have always reported a substantial improvement. I took notes before marriage so I would be good at what I did when I lost my virginity. The study paid off. If you need some how-to, hit me up and I'll share ;)

Where do I sign up?  :P

Typically in the Message box but you could start a thread about it too. Widowbagos don't happen often enough.

Widowbagos have never been about hookups.  They are about friendships and supporting each other.

Thank you, Maureen. And seriously, Christopher and Jen, take it offline or get a room. Something. Jeez.

Where do I sign up?  :P

Typically in the Message box but you could start a thread about it too. Widowbagos don't happen often enough.

Widowbagos have never been about hookups.  They are about friendships and supporting each other.

Intimacy begins with friendship. One cannot exist without the other.

I do not have any form of support. This has been true since I was 5 and lost my parents. I suppose I'll have to go back into personal psychotherapy mode again...

(My late wife was also an unwanted child and her family doesn't talk to me)

To the other post: Get a room?

Nothing ever happens on the internet. It only happens in real life. So long as technology is a barrier, nothing is truly serious.

My deepest apologies for my flippant, off-the-cuff remark. It happened to be what I was thinking as I perused the last few posts on this thread, and I foolishly hit send. Those four words (and an emoji, mustn't forget) represent the whole extent of my interaction with Christopher, who is, I'm sure, a very nice person in (like all of us here) a lousy situation. At that particular moment I identified strongly with his expression of grief and loss regarding the absence of intimacy (physical and emotional). Silly me, I thought it was all right to say so in this thread, given its previously uncensored nature. My bad; won't happen again.

Jen, I don't think an apology is needed.  I happen to like when people express themselves without the filters that I seem to put on myself...... I admire it.....

Let judges, judge, but don't let them change you.  Shrug your shoulders and move on.  That is what seems to work for me......

Hi everyone,

I can see that things got a little iffy on this post lately and I wanted to share a couple of thoughts.

This thread has a long history, both here on widda and previously on YWBB, of providing a safe place for our members to share what is on their mind regarding sex, intimacy, skin hunger etc. As such, it can get risqué.

The other thought is that if a particular post is of concern to you, there is always the opportunity to report the post to a moderator. This happens on an intermittent basis and the moderating team do our best to ensure that our guidelines for the board are met, and if not, the poster is advised (privately) that an alternative approach is needed.

Thanks so much! Bluebird.

Jen, I also didn't see anything wrong with what you posted.  I have to admit I had a problem with the comment about widdowbagos not happening enough (not made by you).  I certainly do not want anyone thinking they are get together's for anything other than support and friendship.  Especially for the newbies since this is not a known term.  Plus they/we are vulnerable enough as it is which could turn people off checking out a bago some time.

Hugs to all.

Lighten up folks! This is a thread that goes from somewhat serious talk of needs and desires to the light hearted fun and raunchy. If you don't like the playful nature of the posts skip it and read another thread.  Many people here are raw and vulnerable on the subject of loss of physical intimacy in widowhood. No one should feel bad about expressing that seriously or jokingly.

Jen, hope you're ok, sounds like you're going through a rough patch.

I do appreciate a good conversation here, i't helpful when different viewpoints can be discussed. Glad you all thought everything was aboveboard. Its true, this is an anything goes thread. While one or two of us found a few things off base, not everyone did, and that's what makes us all unique. I'm certainly no prude and not interested in being a hall monito.  I greatly appreciate the efforts of the moderators here.  And Serpico and Trying, absolutely love that both of you are ducking into this particular forum! That's really fun!

It seems like so many of us are terribly sexually frustrated. There's only one sure way to fix that with the assurance that we won't have that need again (unless we are widowed once more).

I personally am deeply interested in finding someone new to love on. At this rate I may just have to go outside of the norm and cradle rob due to the lack of interested parties my own age.

Life just happens. Deal with it or don't, it will keep on happening. If you don't deal with it, it makes an unholy mess that you won't like cleaning up. If you do deal with it, great job!

Keep moving forward. Some days it seems like you can't, but you find that even though you are numb with ... well, numb with everything, that you indeed can move forward. Make sure that "forward" isn't dangerous first. You can make this judgment call quite effortlessly. Stop doubting yourself.

I find that fear is typically the largest barrier to your own living of life. Take your time.

I haven't been on these boards for a while.

Taking a break for a bit. I guess maybe it was a good thing.

I have to say, I'm really disappointed at this last exchange.

Jen said nothing inappropriate for this thread, in any way, shape, or form.

If you feel the need to pass judgement, try and resist and scroll on by. I would hope no one will ever be this judgemental on anything you may post.

Just in case anyone took my post incorrectly, it's purpose was to clarify what bagos are about. I should have been more careful with the quote I used, because it had nothing to do with Jen's post.

I have already personally apologized to Jen for my error. I will be more careful in the future.

Maureen