kagill's Real Sex, what are you needing?

MissingJoan

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alrighty then, now back to this regularly scheduled thread as it should be.

It's been over 4 yrs and holy shit do I have skin hunger, no more like skin starvation!! The crazy thing is if it was presented to me I really have no idea what I would do.  It could go one way or another! I sure know what I need LOL!

Guest oneoftwo

Well I need a lot of things, none of which I will mention here.

The one thing I will say I need- someone to hold hands in public with.

Someone I want to do that with, someone who wants to do that back.

I feared for a long time that I might never have sex again- so far, so true.

But I recently realized I might not ever hold someone's hand again, and that's a pretty tough thing to realize.

• 2 weeks later...

My fingers trace around the soft skin of your breasts as my warm tongue reaches out and draws your nipples, first one then the other into my mouth, my lips wet against your hot skin as your chest begins to heave with the heavy breath and moans of delight.  Your lips, the ones gliding in my lap, envelop me, hot and wet against my pulsing, throbbing manhood rising stiff and warm within your loins.

Our eyes meet and in the rush of passion our lips meet, mouths open.  My tongue mimicking the movement of my essence in you, both below and above.  I reach up and gently, but forcefully pull your hair down towards your shoulder blades.  Your supple neck stretching forth as my tongue glides down, across your clavicles and along your breasts once more.  Your back is arched and we've fallen into the torrid rhythm we've both been denied for much too long.  You feel my strong thighs rise beneath your hips with each successive thrust.  You become more and more wet as we begin to move faster in perfect rhythm.  You gliding up and down as I thrust the feeling of satin wrapped steel deep into your very being.  It feels as though we've melted into one another.  Hot, steamy, skin on skin, where do I end and you begin.  With a loud sigh of pleasure your body spasms in uncontrollable ecstasy as we've reached a point of no return together.  I grown a deep, manly growl as my strong arms glide down your sides, my hands grabbing your hips and pulling you into me as I deliver one final thrust that feels as if it's filling your whole body with a fast rush of warmth.......

▲▲▲ Yes please! ▲▲▲