Laughter as Medicine: Things that can ACTUALLY make you laugh at times like this

Rudderless

Last weekend I checked out something called Laughter Yoga, which was originally created to help people get through grief. It's based on the idea that laughter is the best medicine, and although I didn't really gel with the facilitator, I think the idea has some merit.

Somehow, exercising the laughter muscles in my cheeks and belly made me feel a little better.

So, this got me thinking, perhaps the yoga isn't for me, but the laughter bit is.

I've started looking for comedy (video, audio, but could be books or other media) that will actually make me laugh despite my gloomy self.

How about we create a list of things we've found that actually made us laugh? Don't forget to flag if the language or content is a bit edgy.

Here's one that totally cracked me up this morning, although I have no idea who she is:

An all-time fave of mine is Rowan Atkinson as The Devil, welcoming everyone to hell:

A recent fun discovery is that many of my favorite comedians have Spotify channels, so I can listen to them in the car and laugh while driving instead of crying.

Who else has some favorites to share?