The new website is up and running!

Lewis

Everything went as planned and the new design is up and running. I hope the advances in this new design will enhance the forum for each of you. Take a look around and let me know if you have questions.

Also, check out the site on your mobile devices!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hi, Lewis!

Thank you for all of your work on this website.  I have a couple of questions for you.

1.  How do I hide that I am online?  I prefer not to be visible.

2.  I wanted to send you a PM, but apparently, my message inbox is full.  I would prefer not to delete my messages.  Can this capacity be increased?

I am sure I will think of more things...I'm trying to get used to the changes and navigating the site.

Maureen

2 hours ago, Wheelerswife said:

Hi, Lewis!

Thank you for all of your work on this website.  I have a couple of questions for you.

1.  How do I hide that I am online?  I prefer not to be visible.

2.  I wanted to send you a PM, but apparently, my message inbox is full.  I would prefer not to delete my messages.  Can this capacity be increased?

I am sure I will think of more things...I'm trying to get used to the changes and navigating the site.

Maureen

Maureen, please check your email. It should be fixed now.

To be anonymous you have to check the box when you login. See the attachment.

Let me know what else needs to be corrected!

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 8.45.51 PM.png

I love the way we have an initial in a circle of color if we don't have a picture that we use. I also love the gentle way a reply is posted- it sort of morphs into the post. 

On 5/1/2018 at 11:05 PM, jeudi said:

I love the way we have an initial in a circle of color if we don't have a picture that we use. I also love the gentle way a reply is posted- it sort of morphs into the post. 

I agree Jeudi. This platform is much more advanced than the previous setup. I am impressed more as I see more of its options. :) 

27 minutes ago, Mac said:

Thanks so much for all of your work, I really like the new look. I wish that we had more, if not unlimited time, to edit our posts.

I was able to extend the time to edit your posts to 30 minutes. Hope that helps!

15 minutes ago, tybec said:

Great job!  Can we modify our posts like we did on the other site?  Not  seeing that option.

There is an edit option. You should see the EDIT link under your post. You have 30 minutes to edit it.

1183670717_ScreenShot2018-05-07at4_46_36PM.png.911c8575bb5cca839a4040f3fc5697a3.png

• 4 weeks later...