Having a week

Virgo

You know, those weeks where everything happens all at once. Making you feel overwhelmed, alone, and missing your partner in crime. 

I started an accelerated college course this week. It's the equivalent to a 12 week course at the college, so 12 weeks of information in 12 days. I have homework every evening and exams every morning. That on top of the daily life with my three daughters. Of course more has been added on to spice things up. My water heater started leaking earlier this week. Since I didn't have class today I went out and bought a new one. Delivery date yet to be determined. On my way home my check engine light came on in my Jeep. So, I stopped by a shop to have them run a diagnostic. The results were all transmission codes. I have an appointment for that Monday morning. I have school though, so I have to ask someone else to take it in for me. I'll be driving my daughter's car to school. I'm hoping that my transmission does not need replaced. I really don't want to shop for a new vehicle right now. 

Thanks for letting me vent. Just a little overwhelmed. Bad timing! Still smiling though. 

Yikes, Virgo! That is a lot!! I've been having a nerve wracking week but in such a different way. I have actually been pushed to the point of nervous anxiety twice which I have never experienced. Hopefully the car is an adjustment or easy fix. My car is 14 years old. The engine light kept going on. It was an oxygen sensor so it could be repaired. I can't imagine the workload in a 12 day course. I took a summer course which was a month and I swore I would never do it again. Is there anyway to put a temporary patch on the water heater to hold you over till the new one gets installed? I hope it all works out for you. 

Eileen

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eddienhp said:

Yikes, Virgo! That is a lot!! I've been having a nerve wracking week but in such a different way. I have actually been pushed to the point of nervous anxiety twice which I have never experienced. Hopefully the car is an adjustment or easy fix. My car is 14 years old. The engine light kept going on. It was an oxygen sensor so it could be repaired. I can't imagine the workload in a 12 day course. I took a summer course which was a month and I swore I would never do it again. Is there anyway to put a temporary patch on the water heater to hold you over till the new one gets installed? I hope it all works out for you. 

Eileen

I'm sorry you're having anxiety attacks. Hopefully that lessens for you. My Jeep is a 2007, 126,000 miles. It's to that point where you have to decide if the repair is worth the cost. A new transmission wouldn't be. I'll have to see what I can do with the water heater. Maybe troubleshoot online between studying and laundry. Ha!