CT area Bago June 10th at Wheelerswife's new digs!

rifatheroffour

In classic style for the base wid gang around here, this will be a pot luck event. Anyone is welcome...new, old, young, and those who considered themselves young when widowed. People are welcome to come when they can after 12:00 and leave when they need in order to get home at a reasonable hour. If you stay late, I will just put you to work. I might put you to work earlier, too!  

PM me for specific information on location and my phone number. I am located just south of Springfield, MA, not far from major highways. 

Maureen

So sorry to be missing this... wish I was getting home sooner! Have fun, and anyone hesitating to go to a bago for the first time - two words - DO IT! It might just be the best thing you ever did....

• Like 1

I wish I could make this but my I won't be able to this time and like Hachi  said I hope people don't hesitate to go !

It is a wonderful experience 

Edited by donswife
forgot to add info

We will have a small group, and since I have just moved in, I will get some advice on where to hang pictures!

We will plan another bago later this summer, perhaps?  I think we all miss getting together!

Remember, we all used to be new to the bago experience. Anyone is always welcome. 

Maureen

• Like 2