How's this for a sign?

sudnlysngl

So I'm selling my house and the first buyer totally flaked out on me. The closing date was set and he did a NO SHOW! Now he won't sign off on the escrow and he cost me money that it should NOT have and I am pissed! I am flat broke because of this and ended up going off on my realtor because I felt she really wasn't doing her job! After that she finally stepped up and she is pursuing legal action against him and his realtor for the escrow money for me. She also went and paid my storage unit fee for the next month because I was ready for closing and it is my whole life in there from 26 years of me, my kids, and life with dh!

Thank goodness the other person who was interested waited to see if this jerk was going to follow through, and stepped right up to buy!!! Bad part is, gotta go through all the inspections and stuff all over again....

Now the signs.....

The contract is put in front of me and I see the new guy's name.....pause.....I break down..... I know him

I tell my realtor through the sobs I have to take a few minutes, and get back to her, she is confused but says ok. I cry my eyes out and call her back. I then explain that this person worked with my dh!

She is still like , whatever because she has never been through what we have.

So yesterday it's inspection time, and he , his realtor are coming to be here with the inspector. I am nervous, haven't seen most of these people in 11 years. He has never been to our house. So I find out his realtor is his son in law, and when he (the buyer) gets here he smiles real big at me and says, "I know you don't go by your first name, but when I saw your last name I knew it had to be dh's wife!" Then he walked up to me and hugged me. Told me he had no idea this was where dh lived, etc. etc.

So then watching, or should I say trying to watch some tv last night and mine and dh's favorite movie come's on. I'm like, "no way". This movie is now almost 30 years old! and there is a line from the movie we had inscribed in the inside of our wedding bands! I had been asking him for a sign for 11 freaking years!!! Especially NOW with everything that has been going on!

I think I should take this as him saying it's going to be ok with this person buying the house and he is still around me looking after me! What do you think?

• Like 7

Yes, 100% a sign. I don't believe in coincidences. I have been prepared for everything in my life, all the struggles.  I couldn't always see it but then it became clear.  So, yes, I believe this is a sign. 

I could tell you so many signs. I call them God Winks, based on the book.  There is no way things have happened to me by chance.  And it started way before DH's death.

What was in the inscription?