Southern Maine coast -- September or October

Love2fish

Im definitely going to be up there on Friday - likely early evening. I hope I have other takers but Im also ok taking myself to Mikes Clam Shack. Feeling really stressed out lately and I really need some downtime so I am looking forward to this Bago.! Thanks for initiating it!

Edited by Captains wife
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, mizjsea said:

I am jumping in late but I also would like to come. Won't need a place to stay, and coming for Saturday and Saturday night. Yes, thanks for initiating! 

Penny 

You are not late Penny,  

september 16 would be late. 😉

i am happy you will be joining us. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mr Drew and I are planning on Saturday late afternoon/evening. Still working out what we should bring. What do people feel like doing? Cooking in? Getting take-out? Going out? The swimming pool sounds like a nice option to me if the weather stays nice!

6 hours ago, DonnaP said:

What do people feel like doing? Cooking in? Getting take-out? Going out? The swimming pool sounds like a nice option to me if the weather stays nice!

We picked up a few snacks today.  Have not planned any meals but if anyone wants to cook that will be possible.  Plenty of good restaurants close by or we can do takeout and eat at the condo.  We will probably decide that as a group Saturday afternoon.  BYOB at the condo.

Maybe a walk on the Marginal Way in Ogunquit would be a fun way to spend the afternoon.  Or the beach, or a woodsy walk through Laudholm Farm.

The day should be mid 70s and  60s overnight.