Lost a special lady to cancer

Eddienhp

There was a special lady, actually an angel who walked earth who passed away recently. Another one lost too early. She singlehandedly changed the course of my son's life. She was an educator who chose to advocate for my son. My son has blossomed in every way possible because she generously shared her talent and time. She really went out of her way for us. I am so truly grateful to her. There hasn't been any funeral arrangements announced. I have been in brief contact with her husband and daughter. I hope I am able to attend the memorial as it is at least 2 hours away. Life is so not easy being a widowed parent with young children especially when one child has special needs. 

Thanks for everything Linda. I will always remember you. Now it is my turn to help your family as you have helped mine.

• Like 3

It is hard to lose special people in our lives.  I think I am more sensitized to this than many people I know who are not widowed.  Linda sounds like a really incredible woman and I am glad you and your son were graced with knowing her.

Hugs,

Maureen

• Like 1