Extreme difficulty finding someone new

I think my beloved was the ideal woman. She strove to be the amazing wife and oh my goodness... but we constantly had problems with her lethargy. I didn't mind it, I just had to do the full time work and most of the chores and over half of the cooking is all. I loved her to pieces and she went out doing what she loved most... before the surgery that couldn't save her of course.

I have repeatedly reached out to tens of thousands of women, usually meeting the barrier of "I like to imprison dogs in my home despite their design to roam free outdoors and just have a safe place to eat and sleep so I can love on them the way they were made to be loved" because I have a slow-acting long-term-anaphylactic-response severe dog-DNA allergy (The whole dog. The entire thing). The other issue I run into a lot is "Let me show you why I am divorced!!! NOW DIE!!" problem that a lot of "single" moms out there are going through. Then there's the "I have everything but you don't so I refuse to even speak to you because you don't also have everything" problem. Women are so difficult these days. Even having a pleasant conversation about ice cream or a pixar movie causes them to create an awkward silence then behave unpredictably, sometimes with inexplicable hostility. I've studied the behavior of many couples and sought the lessons of many relationship advisors (youtube, blogs, a few books and whatever I could Torrent) and I am doing nothing at all wrong. I don't know what it is.

Then there's the matter of constantly being told "Just get one drunk"/"slip her an aphrodisiac" or "just hire a prostitute." I am not that kind of man. I lost my virginity to my best friend (I got hers too) in one of those cuddles-gone-wrong and we just kept at it afterward, saying we were married. It was totally Biblical too, like Isaac and Rebekah. No ceremony, no fanfare, just marriage the right way. It doesn't have to be made public (see: re-public, publican, roman citizen aka "pagan" and other potentially related etymology) to be valid. Still, we were tricked into getting a marriage license for the corporations (British LEGAL PERSONS) that we were handed certificates for before we could consent (Berth/Birth Certificate Performance Bond).

Add to that the fact that I have discovered huge problems in the legal stuff we're taught while growing up and the fact that for over 200 years the wrong political status has been forced down our necks by everyone everywhere and you have yourself the recipe for confusion that runs a lot of women off, whether they are redeemable (fixable, for the vast majority are broke somehow these days and most just need intensive TLC) or not. Top that off with the fact that I had no parents growing up and the fact that I have no fear at all (a healthy respect for danger and fear are distinctly different) and you have a fella that just has no luck when it comes to honoring his wife's wish when she said "If I die first, I want you to marry again. I don't want you to be alone. Even if you have to get a girlfriend right away, just go. Love someone new. You're amazing at it, I want someone else to experience this."

I sure would like some pointers (or even a woman brave enough to step up and get to know me) because all I get is bad advice (some of it without license, as you must be licensed to tell folks how to fill out forms and what forms to fill out and what names to use, etc). It may be helpful to know that I am in Land jurisdiction, outside of all Federal, Territorial (State of State Franchise per 28 usc 3002 (15)) and MUNICIPAL jurisdiction and am trying to learn what being a Sovereign does for my ability to help folks. I want to bless people but even churches have a problem with me because I call them out on serving Babylon via the LEGAL NAME fraud and instruct them on how to fix it (to date no church yet has fixed it and they stand condemned), so I can't do "volunteer work" due to my non-citizen (non-slave) status.

I'm here to help on a large scale, but I am not ok alone. I need a woman to love on who will do right by me. I have a son who is nearly 14 years old who has not known what a good woman looks and acts like because he was 5 when his mom died. He'll be a young man soon and with that total void of knowledge I am certain that his future with ladies might become a living hell. My desire burns as hot as a fresh Habanero pepper (just eat the thing raw, seeds and all, and there you go... that's what I have to fight through to remain celibate so I don't get the wrong one) so every day is just another day of pushing through the misery that life becomes sometimes. I cope by teaching myself things and on the worst days I just escape into a video game so I can ignore everything, including my need to eat (which I don't even notice most bad-burn days).

Maybe society is just falling apart due to technology replacing our general walk-up-and-say-hi-to-someone social norm. 70 years ago folks would walk up to a stranger and start a conversation. That was normal. That needs to stay normal. People who don't do that are weird. Electronics are not a healthy barrier.

I hear your frustration - and I understand your desire to find the perfect person - but at some point, you also need to BE the perfect person - You obviously have some very strongly held beliefs and it doesn't sound like you have much tolerance for those who disagree with you - I don't suggest compromising your beliefs or standards, but consider that you might be happy with someone who disagrees (respectfully) with some of your views.  

I know that this post alone doesn't give me much of a sense of who you really are, but it does reek of passive-aggressive attitudes.  

7 hours ago, Christopher said:

I am doing nothing at all wrong

This position may be a lot of what is wrong with your search, as well......  Women are individuals, not a category - What you did "perfectly" for your wife may not be at all appropriate, desirable, or "perfect" with me.....  Different people give and receive communication differently - Maybe you need to listen a little more carefully? 

I respect your values and your opinions -  I truly do hope you find what you're looking for -

Christopher sounds like you are looking for the perfect subservient woman! The best place to find one like this is certain types of churches...

Now I'm not putting down all churches, or people. There are those who like to live in a subservient life style, but this is a time where women have struggled and fought for equal rights!

Also, I will add most of us here do truly understand the suddenness of loneliness. I do agree with PaulZ that you are laying it on thick, and I will again suggest that for you that you find a church that practices a subservient life style....

Best of luck to you.

You are obviously frustrated and hurting, but I want you to know how offensive I found this post.  That's all I'm going to say about it because I respect your right to say it, and I believe it comes from a place of frustration and hurt.  But I also expect to be respected in saying that I found it deeply offensive.  

• Like 4

To be honest, much of this post makes no sense at all. But your belief that most women are broken and need to be redeemed (by you) is very clear and deeply, deeply problematic, for you and for those around you, women especially.

• Like 4

Perhaps this post is better suited for social situations.  But if this is the forum you are used to, perhaps you purposely posted here. I'm not sure of what you are seeking here. 

That said. he is not a troll. He is a member who posts. 

I think it is good sometimes to remember most of us have had rambles and rants. We don't all agree all the time. There is no reason,  in my opinion to comment negatively.

Better to ignore the post please.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Well... okay, here’s some constructive criticism for you: 

you do come off sounding Super judgemental- no one likes to feel like they’re out on a date with the morality police, it puts one on edge and then they are less likely to feel like they can be open and honest with you. 

You state that you want to change whomever woman you’re with. This is just a losing battle. If being married didn’t teach you ‘what you see is what you get’ then I don’t know what will. After getting to know someone, gentle suggestions might work to some extent, but none of us are easy to live with- don’t kid yourself- so best to adopt a ‘pick yer battles’ type philosophy. my favorite marriage advice came from a Yiddish man I met; ‘Before you marry someone, keep both eyes wide open. After you marry them, close one eye’. If you don’t think you are capable of doing that, I would advise you not to marry again. Feeling the need to change the entirety of women as a whole leads me to believe you don’t actually respect or particularly like women. They can usually sense this in men, and it’s a definite turn-off for sure. Maybe you are unaware that your feelings of superiority and ‘what’s right and proper’ for them is insulting. Please examine as honestly as you can these things because until you are able to see the problem with this line of thinking, you are not suitable dating material. 

When you say you’re not doing anything wrong, that’s a red flag to me. It means you lack self-awareness. I would work on that because I can guarantee you are not a perfect specimen, because none of us are. A quality I deeply admire in others ( and strive for with various amounts of success in myself) is the ability to admit to one’s mistakes and make a sincere apology that does not involve making excuses for the behavior. A self-deprecating sense of humor (i.e. the ability to make oneself the butt of one’s joke) is also wildly attractive. If this is not something you can do, and no sounding self-pitying while doing it, I would also try to address this mental block. 

This world is an amazing and confusing place, full of both good and bad for sure. If you concentrate on the negative, that is what you are attracting to yourself. But, if you can look around and search for the beautiful, then you will find things more manageable. I’m sorry, but you just don’t sound anywhere near ready to accept a woman into your life, and until you can view them as your equal I wouldn’t try to date. 

Edited by Bunny
  • Like 6

On 9/6/2018 at 11:55 AM, Christopher said:

I have repeatedly reached out to tens of thousands of women, usually meeting the barrier of "I like to imprison dogs in my home despite their design to roam free outdoors and just have a safe place to eat and sleep so I can love on them the way they were made to be loved" because I have a slow-acting long-term-anaphylactic-response severe dog-DNA allergy (The whole dog. The entire thing). The other issue I run into a lot is "Let me show you why I am divorced!!! NOW DIE!!"

Christopher, I don't know where to start with you.  On the (extremely) off chance you aren't a troll. . . .

You said - ". . . . reached out to tens of thousands of women. . . . . " 

Really?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(deep breath)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Leave the nice ladies alone here. Sure, they have their moments, but they are nice women simply trying to make their way through a rough world and don't deserve to be baited or toyed with.

Wow Dude, you amaze me. Thanks for the comic relief. :)

(I'm waving good bye with my pinky finger - I'm certain you'll catch the reference.)

Mike

• Like 4

Now, now Mike careful a certain moderator will scold you for stating the obvious that this person is trolling this site as a "dating" site!

He has clearly stated he is joining the sovereign cult that has been moving through our country, which those of you who don't know about it, please look it up and read about it. It's disturbing!

He has also made it very clear that he is advertising for a very subservient woman!

He has shown his rudeness to those who have tried to show time and kindness to him, and as I've said to him before , if he is only living behind a computer 24/7 then he by now knows all the dating sites out there!

Just saying.....

I can say there is always something you can be doing "right" and there is always something you can be doing "wrong" in the eyes of others. It can be something simple or something not so simple. I will agree that self awareness is of massive value and anything you can do to grow that skill is beneficial. Be aware of how people react to what your saying. Sometimes you can learn more from a persons body language than the words they are saying. Communication skills are crutial. Best of luck and I hope you find everything your looking for out there!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...